CRY FOR ME

CRY FOR ME

It's been a year since my hiatus from being a member of a famous girl group, TWICE.

It was because of my anxiety, I had to leave Seoul, South Korea for the meantime.

And also at that time,

I saw the last tears in her eyes.

She cried for me, I know she's strong but we all know I am her weakness, we almost ended our relationship when anxiety attacked me and I even pushed her away.

But after all, she stayed.

She became my strength when I was weak and so my parents and friends are.

I promised myself that I'll be strong for her and for everyone who stayed with me throughout those struggles I faced.

I'll stay with Chaeyoung when she's having a hard time.

I dont want to see her cry and I won't leave again, NEVER.

Now in the present time, we're still in a relationship but I notice her sudden change.

It's like she's not the Chaeyoung I know, though I like it when she's rough sometimes.

The Chaeyoung I know was gentle, bubbly, boyish, cool, cute and she always show me her dimple that I love the most.

But then she became moody. She hides her emotions, she's always irritated yet I find it hot and sexy, she isn't gentle anymore instead she's more agressive and rough.

''Unnie''

My thoughts vanished when she called me.

"Yes baby tiger?''

I answered and immediately frowned when I didn't hear any words from her.

''Hey~''

I  called to get her attention this time.

''Aren't you tired of me?''

She suddenly asked.

So it was our relationship that's bothering her lately.

Before I can answer her, she continued talking so I let her.

"I'm aware of myself that this isn't the Chaeyoung you love, I've changed.

I easily get jealous all the time and get irritated so easily.

I'm trying my best to act normal in front of the camera but when the lights are off, darkness is eating me alive, to the point that I can't breathe.

Can you understand me? I'm opening myself up and telling you these things because I might just keep on hurting you, and I dont want that.

I love you, okay? It's just that.. I think I became obssessed and possesive, I----"

She wasn't able to finish her sentence when I kissed her forcefully.

She gladly let my tongue inside her mouth.

When I'm about to deepen the kiss, she suddenly said ''stop''.

I got confused why she wanted me to stop.

''Chae.. I love you''

I assured her but again she hushed me, and sighed.

''Baby, there's no more real love like the love used to feel for each other.''

She said when she looked at me in the eye.

Her stares felt like she'd burn me alive.

She's not completely the Chaeyoung I know.

I already knew this side of her.

There was a time I got bruises because of her.

I defended her from our friends when they noticed.

I've become a fool because of the love I have for her.

''I'm not going to be gentle, Do as I say. I want you to cry for me.''

She commanded, I just smiled at her.

''Why do you keep smiling at me? I just need that one tear from you.''

She commanded again irritatedly.

''You dont know me, L O V E or hatred?''

I suddenly uttered. I didn't know where those words came from.

Again, I wanna be in her arms. I wanna stay by her side.

I just can't seem to hate you.

''Love is so cruel.''

She chuckled and paused.

''all my hatred melts away, and I want you again. I want you by my side''

She continued while holding her hair in frustration.

''I want you to cry, cry for me. Hurry and keep acting, I want you to cry for me just like how I cried!''

She yelled and it sounds psychotic.

I started to cry.

It's not because I'm afraid of her but rather,

I want to make her happy.

If my tears can satisfy her, then I'll cry for her.

She smiled and began walking towards me.

She leaned closer.

She grabbed my neck, then whispered something.

"I want you to, I want you to die for me."

**

Hi! This is originally a one shot MiChaeng fanfic story from a friend of mine. [MAKS]

She's the author of this story inspired by Twice's new song, CRY FOR ME.

I just think it's beautiful that's why I wanted to share her work with you guys.

She's shy to post this story that's why it's me who posted this masterpiece.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

Again.

This story is not mine. She's also the one who designed the cover photo.