iceeeeee creammmmm

Start from the beginning

Type eats happily...and tharn was just happy to see type happy....

The night ends with type eating half  bucket of ice cream and fall sleeps in tharns hug...

Tharn smiled happily that he fulfilled types wish...that how much tharn liked type...he cant say no to anything type asked...

Tharn know that type carve for ice creams ..so he practically  filled the fridge with all types of ice creams...he still remembers the first time type carve for ice creams...he has to go out...5 to 6 times at night .

if he gets vanilla  type asks for chocolate if tharn gets chocolate type asks butterscotch....though tharn never complain anything he happily does everything for his type and little cham...

The next day..a new freezer stand is established with all varieties of  ice cream buckets......so that type can eat anything at anytime...but the seasonal fruits ice creams are rear ...he has to go far places to get..he uses all his connections...to get a simple ice creams...

/* did you guys believe that....I wish my hubby is like hat....he is also sweet the difference is he waits for morning to get me a ice cream....so sweet na....😁😁😁😁😁😁😁*/

Next morning type wake up late....and he see all his dads and tharn are doing their office work..on different places of hall..

"Baby " type called.. and tharn literally  ran to hold type..so that he dont fall from steps....

Everyone stop their work..and wish type and enquire about...his health...

Type smiled to everyone...a simple gesture that he is ok....and the next moment he shocked.. because all their phones rings at a time....

Type is enjoying his breakfast and it's been half an hour and all their phones are ringing continuously  and all are answering ....

"What is happening here?"..type thought...

After one hour...that rings stop...and all throws their phones on the   couch.

"Guys what is happening..."type asked...

"Nothing"...every one said..

"What the fuck..all this fuse is for nothing".. type thought.. but he dont do that because he cant curse....since the baby is listening everything..yes now type is in his 6th month...

The next moment..the bell rings continually and different  delivery boys from different places came with buckets of ice creams....some ask for tae..some for beam..some for kong and arjith and some for tharn...

"Dad what is happening here..".type asked a little irritated now...

"Last night tharn said you wanna eat raspberry ice cream..we tried different places to get it and ordered to...but they all delivered now..that's it"..tae said like  it's a simple matter to order tons of ice cream buckets in the middle of night....

Types jaw touch the ground...he was really shocked..he didnt expect all will go this far for just a ice creams...

"But tharn get one for me last night"...type looked confused..because if all are delivered now then how did tharn get one for him at late that night...

"He went to icey- magic to get one for you..."

"But the shop closes at night.. and that shop is 20 km away from here..how"..type looked confused...

"Huh that tharn literally  broke the shop....but the owner is my friend so I requested him....he open it and tharn got one for you.. that too at late night baby...sorry we cant get you one the minute you asked...next time..you will get everything at that moment only.. I promise" beam said...

Tears lingered in type eyes..And everyone was shocked and ran to type.

"Baby what happen ?"tharn  hold type...

"I know you all love me..I didnt know you all will go this far to get me simple ice cream....I am sorry that I..."
Before type completes his sentence he sobbed in tharns hug...

"No baby dont cry..its not a simple matter for us....its your wish and we all are here to fulfill it...so dontbe sad..and it's not good for little cham..." tharn said

Type smiled and said

"I love you all..."

And everyone smiled and hug type....

He is really blessed to hav a family like this....

*/ I pray everyone gets a family like that...😉😉😉😉*/

That's it for this part

Please vote and comment if you like

Hi guys did you check my new story...if any one misses..go and check.it...

THE DOCTOR THAT MELT MY HEART..
Crazy love of two souls...

Its forth beam story..hope you like it

Let me how do you like it

Thanks megha