'Cause your life as you know it is ancient history (H-ent)

I, have suffered in this jail (I and J-l)

Marinette sighed. She might not have a good history with people but she didn't want to disappoint Alfred.

I've been trapped inside this cage for ages (K-ge)

This living 'ell (L)

She lifts up her head meeting his green eyes. Some would swear for a second his cheeks had turned red. The siblings gaped at the sight.

But if I try I can remember (rem-M-ber)

Back before my life had ended (N-ded)

"Hi" Marinette said not being quite able to take her eyes of him

"Hey" Damian says having the same problem.

Before my happy days were over (O-ver)

Before I first heard the pealing of the bell (P-ling)

"May I go to my room now" Marinette says breaking her gaze. She shakes her head.

"Of course" Alfred says leading her away and giving Damian a knowing smile.

Like you I was curious (Q-rious)

So innocent I asked a thousand questions (R-sked)

Being homeschooled was amazing for Marinette. The only problem was she couldn't control her blush around Damian. Which was unfortunate because she spent almost all her time with him.

But unless you want to suffer listen up (unl-S)

And I will teach you, a thing or two (T-ch)

At least he respected her personal space. Which is something the family had learned was very important to her. If you got to close you ended up with a broken bone which she somehow miraculously healed. They had learned she was a magic girl earning the nickname 'pixie pop' from Jason. Also although she tried not to she was a little ray of sunshine.

You listen here, my dear (U)

You'll be punished so severely (se-Vre-ly)

If you step out of line, and if you cry, it will be double, you should stay out of trouble (W)

And remember to be extremely careful (X-tremely)

Once during one of their lessons Marinette had tripped and as Damian tried to help her up he feel right on top of her.

Why? (Y)

Both stared at each other not quite able to take their eyes of each other. Damian came close and closer to her face until they was almost no space between them. Their lips met.

Why? Did you hear what he said?

"Sorry" Damian said as they pull away. He sits himself next to her. "I just really l-love you and I just help it"

"You love me" Marinette quietly asks eyes widening.

"Yes" Damian says sighing. "But that's-" he says to be cut off by her soft lips.

"I love you too" she says.

Both decided to secretly start dating that day. Alfred knew of course. They would go on dates when no one was home. But nothing stays hidden forever. Jason soon found out.

Just you wait for Phys-ed (Phy-Z)

"Your demon spawn" Jason said bugging into his room. His eyes widen at the sight. Damian had pinned Marinette to a wall and the were well making out. Both separate from each other blushing. "Alright keep doing what you were doing" he says closing the door and walking away.

A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X

"Masters Jason did you call master Damian for dinner" Alfred asked as Jason sits himself down.

"Nah he was still busy making out with Marinette" Jason says causing everyone to choke on their food.

"What" everyone shouts.

"Ok then" Alfred says leaving the room with a knowing smile. "They have been dating for 2 months"

"What" everyone shouts again

Y,Y,Y,Y,Y,Y,Y,Y

✨✨✨

The next one is a song fic as well. I really love the song coming up next. Please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️