I had enough of the school so I did the only reasonable thing. I packed my things and left. It was a few months after defeating Hawkmoth I had nothing left for me in Paris. The idiots had killed my parents. Everyone else was out of the country. So I contacted my great grandpa Alfred and moved out.

Why? (Y)

Why? Did you hear what he said?

Just you wait for Phys-ed (Phy-Z)

I decided that being homeschooled was best. I did not trust schools plus I was always ahead of the class.

What's Phys-ed?

Physical Education!

I met Alfred at the airport.

My Mummy says I'm a miracle!

My Daddy said I would be the teacher's pet!

"Grandpa" I cried out tackling him into a hug.

"Oh little star I'm sorry I wasn't there for you" Alfred says.

"It's okay, your here now and I actually have someone to teach me about being guardian" I say making him chuckle as he helps me with my luggage.

School is really fun, according to my mum.

Dad said I would learn the alphabet

The Wayne siblings were curious as to who their guest would be. All they knew was she was Alfred's granddaughter

3rd person POV

The alphabet!? You better learn to listen kid!

Marinette stepped out the car taking her luggage with help from Alfred. She walks inside to be met by a lot of curious gazes.

So you think you're able (A-ble)

To survive this mess by being a

Prince or a Princess (B-ing)

You will soon see (C)

"Young masters and mistresses meet my great granddaughter Marinette" Alfred introduced.

"Hello" Marinette says waving while still avoiding everyone's eyes.

"She's so cute" Dick says coming closer for a hug only for her to yelp.

"Venom" she says when he is at an arms distance causing him to freeze while she stumbles back taking calming breaths.

There's no escaping tragedy (trage-D)

And even (E-ven)

"Oh my Gods I'm so sorry" Marinette says practically freaking out.

"It's okay little star master dick really needs learn how to respect people's personal space.

"Did you kil him" Jason asks.

"No he's just frozen" Marinette says sill refusing to meet anyone's gaze.

Dick unfreezes blinking a few times.

"What the" he says.

If you put in heaps of effort (F-ort)

You're just wasting energy (ener-G)

"Marinette you will be homeschooled along with master Damian who like you is ahead of his classes" Alfred says pulling the girl towards Damian. "Do it's best you get used to each and actually meet his eyes little star"