Chapter One

"Ok guys so hear me out-" a yellow haired boy began to speak leaning over the simple ok picnic table he sat on with his lunch laid out in front of him.

"Kami I swear to god if you're relating another food to ravioli again-" the black haired boy who sat across from him interrupted.

Kaminari tilted his head down upon Sero's response as both him and a red haired boy chuckled. The group of boys went silent for a bit so Sero subconsciously picked up the apple he has packed in his bag and starting tossing it around. He leaned back in his chair and repeated the motion for a few minutes until he noticed his friend's heads perk up in the same direction. Confused, he lifted his head up still tossing the apple.

"Guys? What's up?" He questioned giving the apple one final toss.

As the apple was thrown up into the air, Sero's thoughts got distracted from whatever could be going on. By the time he had realized his mistake, the apple had already passed his hand. It dropped on to the ground but luckily it's tough outer layer protected it from too much harm. He bent down to lift it up but as his hand reached the apple another hand had appeared beside it. The hand had black painted finger nails, with a white rose painted on to the pointer finger. Sero perked his head up and there was the pink haired girl every somehow despised and loved at the same time. His eyes met with her hazel eyes tinted orange as she quickly swiped the apple from off the ground.

"You dropped this!" She cheered with a wink, tossing the apple back to Sero. 

Not knowing how to respond Sero caught the apple with both his hands and fumbled it slightly before regaining his grip. As she walked off, the two retained eye contact until she finally had fully walked over to her lunch spot.

"Dude, I know she's supposed to be a heartbreaker and all, but she's low key cute." Kaminari unsurprisingly spoke as soon as her and Sero's eye contact got cut off.

Kirishima continued to try and lecture Kaminari on how he shouldn't fall for her but Sero's mind was off on its own. He just continued staring at the girl, now holding the apple in only his right hand and using the table as a rest for his left arm. Sero wasn't staring at the girl in admiration although, he was staring in some kind of combination of empathy and confusion. He watched as she sat down at a table with a few of the people she had manipulated the hearts of gathered there, but she just didn't seem happy. She completely disregarded the people sitting there and stared off into empty space, most likely with her mind wondering. Sero couldn't help but keep his eyes fixed on her until it hit him. Did she... Not have any real friends?  He thought to himself. He knew what he had to do. He took a deep breath, and despite his mind going wild telling him not to do this, he quickly packed up his lunch and picked it up as he made his way over to Mina's lunch table.