Moving Day

(This is all in Kats POV)

It was a warm Tuesday morning especially for September, me and Dom where packing up the rest of her apartment to move in together down in Calgary, as I folded the last of our pajamas I happen to stumble upon a note from Dom from before we got together, it said "dear Kat, I doubt you'll ever read this, your married, but I want to write this for someday maybe the tarot cards will work, I just want to say that I want more than a friendship, I want to be your girlfriend. Sincerely yours- Dominique"

She was always so sweet and thoughtful in the way she wrote, I stuck the note in my pocket and folded the last of the shirts and stuck them in boxes, and taped the last one, I gathered all the hangers to put them in the hanger bin, I ran into my beautiful girlfriend on the way over, I stopped in my tracks, "babe I found your note!" I said to her, blushing overcame her face as she nodded before looking down and walking swiftly away, I thought nothing of it, we do have to be in Calgary in the next 48 hours and we promised the landlord we'd be out by 5pm today, it was 4:25, I started to unplug the tv, the last thing I needed to do before loading Dom and bern into the truck and starting our journey, "Dom! Let's go!!" I called from the living room, no answer, I put bern down and went in the back to see where she was.

She was standing there with a little note in her hand, I almost immediately recognized it, i tried to grab it but Dom started reading it
"Dear my future wife, I'm so happy I'm leaving Ray, I can't wait to be with you. I love you, here's the start to my vows I'll read on our wedding:" I never did finish but Dom was thrilled to know I want to marry her someday, she leaped in my arms and whispered in my ear "take me to the truck my strong "wife" please" I picked her all the way up and carried her down and opened her door and put her in, I ran back in to grab bern and the car keys, and we where off.