0.4 - ghosts

a/n : I think I should change my writing style, since it takes up lot of time lol.idk what I am doing but let's see how it looks.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

2nd January
2:45 pm

after a surprising reunion the blonde haired and the red haired were talking about literary anything and everything.they planned about how they would surprise the rest of their group of friends also known as cravity.

❝that's why it's better to surprise woobin hyung in the library!!!i am tired of hearing 'minhee, look at your friend woobin he has never stepped a foot in detention but at this point, it seems like you live here'❞

❝no no no there will be too many people there.the rest will come to know that i am the new student really fast.❞

they were busy planning out their strategies, they didn't hear the sound of footsteps of another figure.

somehow their topic on how they were going to surprise the rest of their friends turned into something else.

❝hyeongjun-ah did you know some seniors say this school is haunted?❞ minhee said smiling creepily at hyeongjun.

❝wha-what are you talking about?❞ hyeongjun asked nervously.

❝yes it's true,infact my classmate jay didn't believe when those seniors told us.but it all changed when he saw a creepy lady's figure in the boy's lockeroom of the 3rd floor.till this day jay can't even shower alone.❞ minhee said.which caused hyeongjun to scoot closer to him.

the two boys suddenly heard the humming of infinite's be mine.

❝d-do you think th-the ghost is a inspirit?❞hyeongjun shuttered, hugging minhee closer.

❝i-i don-don't know.❞ the two boys were looking at each other.minhee tried to compose himself to put on a brave face for the younger.

❝hyeongjun turn on the lights!!!ghost won't attack us if the room is illuminated.❞ minhee whispered to hyeongjun.

❝wh-why it has to be me?❞

❝because you are closer.❞ minhee said patting hyeongjun's back urging him to go.

❝let's go together.❞ hyeongjun says grabbing minhee's hand.

the two stand up like little puppies and nervously go to the switch board.their hands were intertwined.

they were about to turn on the lights went they both heard a sound of something being chopped.

❝do you think we should check it?❞ minhee asked his eyes widened.

❝i don't know...❞hyeongjun said as his voice trailed off.

unconsciously they went closer to the living room to get a clearer view of the kitchen.

the partition wall seemed to help look who it was.they saw a figure of a teenage boy.who was chopping something.

❝let's make a run for it on 3❞ minhee said and hyeongjun nodded.

❝but where will we run to?❞

❝outside.❞

❝1...2...❞ suddenly the lights turned on which made both hyeongjun and minhee started screaming and somehow tripped and fell on the couch.

❝what are you two doing?❞ a teenage boy who seemed to resemble Infinite L asked confused at the two.

❝YAH CHA JUNHO YOU SCARED US.❞ minhee yelled. hyeongjun was too tired to stand up so he just lied on the couch, letting minhee do all the talking.

minhee narrated the whole story to junho.

❝you can't blame us!!! you were the one chopping God knows what with lights turned off.❞

❝i was chopping vegetables to make a soup and was saving electricity by turning off the lights.❞

❝oh wait i forgot to introduce you two.junho hyeongjun, hyeongjun junho.❞ minhee said.

❝we met this morning junho was my tour guide.❞ hyeongjun said smiling.

❝all these running made me hungry let's eat something.❞ minhee said and started serving the soup.