Chapter II The Meetup Part 2

Killua's Perspective:

We are slowly reaching the dock where I will get off at. I look around the boat to see an old lady walking towards me. She stops in front of me and asks a question.

"Hey young lad! I was wondering where you live? You look familiar." The old lady said.

"I shouldn't share that kind of information to a stranger. I'm sorry, maybe another day you'll find out though!" I respond as nicely as possible.

"Oh. Yeah that's for the best. Your such a polite young man!" She says while walking away.

Well that encounter was weird. I wonder got into her to ask that kind of question. It's not my place to know but it was kind of out of the blue.

I look over the boat again ignoring what happened and I see a familiar figure in the distance. He's holding a bag. He has a green shirt on with black ripped jeans. He also is wearing green converse. I look closer and see his shining amber eyes. I wonder who it is? He looks like someone from my-... wait.. is it him, is it Gon? There's no way, he looks amazing!

My stomach starts to get butterflies. He looks at me straight in the eyes and I can feel myself getting red. Oh why not, why out of all times, he looks super hot now! I hide my face and grab my stuff out of the bedroom I slept in on the boat.

I wonder how Gon has been feeling about me coming over. He sounded super excited over the phone. But is he really?

I walk out and see the boat is only a few meters away from the dock. I look at Gon again and see him waving with a stupid smile on his face. I wonder how this month is going to go?

I have wanted to confess to him but it's been too hard. With family stuff going on and me having to train 24/7, it's time I take a break. Maybe I will confess this year. No. No maybe's, I'm going to confess to him this year. No matter what. Even if he doesn't like me back. Even if he already has a girlfriend. I shivered at thinking about that. But if he does, I can't change that. He should be happy too. I can't be selfish like that.

Gon's Perspective:

Just a little bit longer and his boat docked. I waited there impatiently while he got off. I ran straight towards him and gave him the biggest hug. He blushed and looks away.

"B-Baka that's embarrassing!" He screams getting confused looks.

"No it's not! Let me hug you dammit" I say back!

He finally gives in and hugs me back. I feel him starting to play with my hair.

"Oh my god, it's softer than I expected!" Killua says in shock.

I smile and give him the bag I've been holding. He opens it and instantly takes out the hoodie I gave him. It said 'Gon' on the back of it.

"Oh Gon, don't you think this one should be yours?" He questioned.

"Oh no, I am wearing the one that says your name. It's to show our friendship! Your my best friend, and hopefully I'm yours!" I say kinda sadly. I didn't know what he was going to say, I got scared and a hint of pink scattered my face.

"Of course your my best friend idiot. And ill wear this to show it!" He says putting on the sweater. I smile and take his hand. His hand is really soft. I than think that it would be awkward if we just stood here holding hands so I dragged him over to my house.

Killua stopped me right around the entrance of the house. He pulls me back hoping to say something to me.

"Gon stop. I need to talk to you real quick!" Killua says.

"Oh okay, hit me!" I say back.

He then flicks my nose and I flinch at his actions. He giggles and I blush.

"Just ask me the question Killua!" I scream.