𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐌𝐀

A NOVEL

in three volumes

╔══════════════╗

BY TAY

╚══════════════╝

VOL. I.
ASTERISM
( avengers & thor: the dark world )

══════════════════

[ please read in paging, times new roman, with smallest font if possible! ]

❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥...

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳, 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥. ❞

THE LEGEND OF THE INFINITY STONES

━━━ 𝓑EFORE THE CREATION OF THE UNIVERSE there were six singularities: Space, Mind, Reality, Power, Time, and Soul. When the universe violently erupted into existence, a group of cosmic beings apprehensively created six gems, one for each domain of universe. The stones, being strong enough to grant anyone's darkest desires, were coveted by the most dangerous and powerful people in the universe; when a stone got into their hands, the destruction that followed was unlike anything imaginable.

The cosmic beings knew that, one day, there would be a creature powerful and arrogant enough to seek out all of the gems to use them in tandem — potentially altering the fabric of the universe as they knew it. They called that creature 'The Noctifer': a bringer of night and darkness, hellbent on snuffing out the light across all realms. To avoid such a catastrophic event from occurring, they secretly put in a contingency plan: 'The Lucifer', someone capable of bringing the warmth and light of day to the universe, and the only creature powerful enough to stand up to the Noctifer. The Lucifer was a fledgling cosmic being, possessing the power and knowledge necessary to wield all the stones, one that would be created the second the Noctifer started their mission to gather the stones and use them to destroy the universe that they cared so deeply for. They hoped that it would be enough to put an end to whatever trouble cropped up, and went into hiding.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

ELARA NOXLEY was a child of the universe, and from the moment she was thrust into life she sought out the secrets that it withheld in its inconceivable expanse. Elara consumed knowledge, she devoured every last molecule of information she came across — violently so. She learned and learned without hesitation, absorbing the secrets of infinity like a black hole.