Prolouge

It started with the dragon. The city of battleon, the most central city in lore and a critical trade city had been attacked by at first glance, an albino dragon. But all was not as it appeared. This was actually fluffy the dracolich. And despite it's kind name, this dragon was out for blood. Or so it appeared. The dracolich touched to the ground and laid down. It opened it's mouth to reveal an army full of skeletal minions. They charged, and the Knights sent to take down the dracolich where caught of guard. The war between good and evil had escalated to a point where even the most major trade city was attacked.

CHAPTER 1
Light. It was the first thing I could see, and for a few moments the only thing I could see. I looked around myself to observe the bodies of Knights strewn all over to suggest a recent quarrel. And then, almost immediately afterwards, I heard the clash of metal. I turned around to view a knight being attacked by a....skeleton. It seemed impossible, the skeleton was already dead yet still standing and fighting. Obviously I had much to learn. It seemed though that there was something ominous about the skeleton. I knew that I had to do something. I charged without thinking, and only then did I notice the sword in my hand. I swung at the skeleton with all my might and it felt extremely natural. But the effect was not. The undead skeleton blocked my blow with the side of its axe and sent a jarring pain up my arm. But I had the skeleton's attention, and the knight took advantage of his chance. He swung his sword into the skeleton's neck, and the undead creature's head promptly fell off. "Thank you" he said. "Well who are you?"
I responded by saying, "well I'm not quite sure. I don't remember anything in fact" the knight responded by saying, "well you are most certainly not one of my Knights, I'm the last one. I'll take you back to the guardian tower. But your going to have to use that sword again before we get there, so be ready." We sped-walk through the woods, and I got my first glimpse of the city. As we continued on, I heard a rustling. Two skeletons jumped out of the bushes, one with an axe the other with a sword. I charged at it and swung my sword. But I had learned from my paste mistakes. Right before my sword's collision point with the axe, I lowered it so that it hit the skeleton's vulnerable midsection. It was very effective as it slide the thing in half. I felt a power increase. Along the way, while battling many more skills and not to mention gear. I had picked up a helmet and blackish red sword with red static flowing down its blade. At last we finally made it, and we entered the guard tower. But it wasn't exactly a nice meeting.