"I'm sorry what?" Diana's eyes widened, positive she had misheard Harry. For no one could possibly be thick headed enough to think putting a seventeen year old against a dragon would be logical, let alone safe.

"The first task... It's dragons." Harry spoke up again feeling nothing but sympathy for the girl, as though he himself wouldn't be going against the fire breathing creature.

Diana let out a string of curse words that Madam Maxine would certainly not approve of to say the least.

"Dragons? Are you serious? That's so dangerous! You're all gonna die! Fleur's gonna die! Harry you're gonna die! You're both gonna die! No no no!" Diana started pacing back and forth, her hands on her forehead mouth moving a mile a minute.

Harry's eyes widened, not sure how to
calm down the blonde who seemed to be on the brink of tears, as she paced back and forth in front of him. "Diana-" Harry began his words going unheard, as Diana continued to pace back and forth.

"Di, if you could just-" Harry tried to speak up again using the nickname he had heard her friends use.

"This is unacceptable, I cant believe they would-" Tears began slowly slip down her cheeks, as Diana continued to pace, not paying any mind the green eyed boys words.

Still trying to gain the girls attention, Harry reached out, gently grasping her arm causing her to look up at him. Diana's blue eyes locked with Harry's green ones, blue on green.  Though this time their gaze was less intense. It didn't make Harry want to crash his lips onto hers, or cause Diana's heart to explode. No. This time when blue met green, it was peaceful, comforting. Harry's green eyes were a place of solitude, deprived of lust and desire.

Without thinking Diana threw her arms around Harry pulling him in a tight hug. Harry recuperating the notion without hesitation, as something about it seemed like second nature.

Harry would be lying if he said he had never thought about holding Diana in his arms, though he never thought would be platonically. But now, holding the blonde girl close, as nothing more than acquaintances, calling eachother friends still a stretch. He wouldn't have had it any other way. Despite the desire to press his lips to hers forever lingering, he found himself content. For holding Diana close, her flowery shampoo, and vanilla perfume filling the air around him, his chin resting on her head all felt natural, like a normality. And Harry could use some  normality.

"She's gonna be okay you know, Fleur. Me too I suppose, I mean I've faced worse haven't I?" Harry spoke up, cringing at the last part, remembering Diana had no knowledge of the near death experiences Harry seemingly faced each year.

Letting out a soft sigh, choosing to ignore his last bit. Diana slowly detached herself from Harry, a deep blush tainting her cheeks, the magnitude of what she had done settling in.

"Yeah, I suppose." Diana's said her voice sounding softer than normal, staring down at feet, feeling beyond mortified at her actions.

"I'm sorry by the way, I shouldn't have jumped on you like that, especially considering you have a girlfriend and all that." She spoke up, only just meeting his eyes before looking away again.

"Girlfriend? What girlfriend?" Harry chuckled.

"Are you and Hermione not...?" Diana trailed off at Harry's expression, the boy clearly trying to hold back a laugh.

"Hermiones like a sister to me, I don't think I could ever see her that way." Harry said earnestly.

"Oh, well I'm still sorry for jumping in you!" Diana's cheeks reddened slightly in embarrassment, though she would be lying if she said she wasn't relived at the revelation of Harry's relationship status.

"It's alright Diana, I really don't mind, it was quite enjoyable honestly." Harry replied, unsure of why he acting so bold enjoying the feeling all the same.

The already crimson blush on her cheeks reddened even more, at Harry's words, a small smile overtaking Diana's features. "I'm glad, and I know I already told you but if you need help preparing for any of the tasks, don't hesitate to ask. I'd love to help you!" Diana's soft voice was barley audible, as she looked up barely meeting his eyes.

"I'll hold you to that." Harry said just managing suppressing a grin a the thought of spending more time with the girl, for she was like his drug. Her presence truly intoxicating.

"You better, Potter!" Diana sent him a playful smile.

"Sure thing Dupont!" Harry shot back, a smile spreading across his, as Diana would put it handsome face.

"We ought to head to lunch though, don't you think?" Diana asked the boy turning towards the direction of 'The Great Hall'.

"Yeah, but 'The Great Hall' is this way Diana." Harry chuckled at the girl who was turning towards the wrong corridor entirely.

Diana turned around blushing  "I knew that I was just testing you, now let's go Potter I'm hungry!" She grabbed his arm pulling him in what she hoped was the right direction.

authors note!Diana and Harry have my whole heart omg! This chapter was all over the place and i'm not sure how I feel about it, but make sure to vote and comment! And I promise the whole blue on green thing is going to make more sense later in the...

authors note!
Diana and Harry have my whole heart omg! This chapter was all over the place and i'm not sure how I feel about it, but make sure to vote and comment! And I promise the whole blue on green thing is going to make more sense later in the story!