"Another quest? he gets another quest?! Ugh, that is so unfair!" Sydney complained.
Will smiled down at her. "It's not a quest it's an extraction But do go on"
Sydney rolled her eyes. "It just sucks ya know? I want to go. I want to fight monsters! I want excitement in my life!" Sydney said swinging her sword at a dummy. Will frowned and raised an eyebrow. "Being a demigod isn't exciting enough?" Will asked.
Sydney rolled her eyes. "You know what I mean. I, it just, it sucks. I mean I would die to go on a quest! But he acts like it's such a bad thing!"
" 'oh I'm Percy, and I hate that I have to go on a quest. Even though some demigods have waited their whole lives for that! Wow, it just sucks so much! Maybe I should let Sydney go since she wouldn't complain. Because she isn't a baby"

"Okay enough," Will said chuckling. Sydney didn't know why she was ranting to a twelve-year-old boy But she was.

"My turn" will said, grabbing a sword that he had trouble holding but still managed.

Sydney sat down on a log sipping her water bottle.
Will had come to camp last year, awhile later he was claimed by Apollo. Sydney and he got along really well. But, Sydney felt like he was hiding something. Later that year he came out to her. he said he liked boys, (which she said was great and she told him it didn't whether he was straight or gay) and then he said he had a crush on Percy, (which she scoffed at and told him to have some taste) ever since then the two were very close. He didn't tell anyone else, but Sydney was pretty sure Chiron knew.

Will was good with swords but he preferred daggers and bows. Sydney placed her face in her hands, watching his movements cheering for him every once and a while. He turned to her after a while, his face covered in sweat.
He gave her a big goofy grin and sat next to her. "Did I do good?" He asked, she didn't know why; but Will always wanted her approval.
He wanted to be appreciated by someone and Sydney felt like a mother to him.

She smiled down at her little brother and ruffled his hair. "You did great, Monkey" (a nickname she had given him after he climbed to the top of a tree during a game of capture the flag)
Will smirked. "Better than you?"
Sydney take gasped. "Never," she said glaring at him.
Will got up and started walking away slowly. "Yeah, I think I'm officially better, He said.
He really shouldn't have said that. Sydney ran towards him and tackled him to the ground getting his shirt dirty as she did.
They started play fighting, and laughed, cursing at each other. The people passing by them smiled or giggled at their antics.

"Are you guys finished?" Percy asked. Sydney sighed and rolled her eyes, making will giggle. She up and started walking away before Will grabbed her wrist. "You're leaving already?" He asked.
Sydney looked at Percy who was grabbing some bow and arrows. She rolled her eyes at him. Even though he was doing nothing but hanging up arrows, she wished she could just take those arrows and shoot them right at his-
"Well? Sydney, your drooling" Will said rolling his eyes.
Sydney snapped her gaze towards Will. She smiled at him. "Sorry kiddo, I uh, have to do something," she said.

Percy walked up to them and Sydney forced a smile, for the sake of her friend. Percy's brain was so tiny to know it was fake because he smiled back.
"That's okay, it'll just be me and Will. We can practice fighting together, I'm sure he needs practice." Percy said.
Will grinned. Sydney resisted the urge to roll her eyes. Gods, Percy truly did annoy her. "Wills has been practicing. So good luck, I guess" she said.
Percy's eyebrows scrunched together in confusion. "Good luck?" He said to will, as Sydney walked away.

Yeah, good luck cuz Wills gonna kick your ass for me.

On Sydney's way back she bumped into Thalia. "Sorry" she mumbled.
Thalia waved her hand. "It's fine. I wasn't looking where I was going" Thalia said. She seemed distracted.

"Is, uh Percy there?" She asked. Great. Another girl who has a crush on the great Percy Jackson.
Sydney rolled her eyes. "Unfortunately, yes," Sydney said. Thalia rolled her eyes and cursed.
"Once again he somehow ruins my day. Being a tree was better than being around him" Thalia muttered. Sydney laughed, which made Thalia smile. "You don't like him?" She asked. Thalia nodded. "I tolerate him because of Annabeth being friends with him," Thalia said.
Sydney grinned. "Well, we have something in common" Sydney said.
Thalia smirked. "You seem pretty cool. Well, I guess I'm gonna go hang out with the horses, wanna join me?" She asked.
Sydney nodded. "Sure"

Sydney and Thalia spent most of the day talking, although Thalia has been at camp for the past few weeks of summer, they had never really talked until this afternoon. They bonded over their dislike for Percy and their emo'nis.
Now they walked to their separate tables, Thalia sat by herself and Sydney joined her siblings.
She glanced at Thalia who was picking at her food. Gods that must suck, it's too bad her father wasn't a hoe.
Okay wait Zeus was, he just had an oath. But if it wasn't for that oath, Zeus most certainly would probably be the biggest
S L U T at Olympus.
Sydney munched on her food, feeling a certain pair of eyes on her.
She turned around ready to glare at whoever was looking at her.
Her dark brown eyes were met with green eyes.

Percy quickly looked away, probably done with judging her. She glared at him for a few seconds before she turned her attention to her siblings.

Percy sat watching Sydney.

He was trying to remember why she stopped talking to him. He had never really paid attention to her after they stopped talking, but this year he started paying a lot more attention to her. He didn't know why. Her antics annoyed him. when she tapped her fingers against anything near her. How she always had her nose in a book, even though there was a literal war going on and she could be training.
How she always talked to the horses when they were cleaning them, gods it annoyed him. What was worse was that the horses always talked about how they loved her none stop, to Percy.

Percy figured maybe the reason he was paying attention to her was that she had grown. she was only fourteen but she already had hit puberty, (her sisters who weren't demigods hit puberty a lot quicker than other girls. She had gotten her period when she was ten)
She was insecure, unlike her siblings who all had blonde hair and were tall and skinny. She was 5'0 feet tall and hair that she had dyed black with purple under the top layer. She wore makeup mostly eyeliner and she put dots of lipstick on her lips that she dabbed in to make them a bit red. She wore bigger clothes. everyone knew it was because she was insecure.

That must've been why she was completely oblivious that boys weren't judging her, they were checking her out.
It angered Percy that they were checking her out, seriously why did they find her attractive.
Percy was so lost in thought that he didn't realize Sydney was glaring at him. He felt his face heat up and turned around before she could see.
Unfortunately, Chiron saw and sent Percy a small smile.

?