Taehyung: The love they shared was inseparable and immortal. I want that kind of relation with you... Making it official as me future wife and the mother of my kids.

His words made the butterflies in my stomach flip continuously. His last sentence would make me blush but the atmosphere and his soft voice made it sound so beautiful and ethreal, made a teardrop roll down my eyes. He saw that and immediately took me in his warm embrace. I hugged him back. Seriously he is a pure angel...

He broke the hug and looked at me.

Taehyung: Feeling better?

I nodded wiping the tears away and smiling again. He chuckled.

Taehyung: Yes! That's the smile!

He said pinching on my nose making me laugh.

Taehyung: Shall we walk again?

He said gesturing forward and we both started to walk again. Finally he held my hand in his as we both blushed in each other's contact. I knew his hands were big but actually holding it in real life, it was massive. His hand was warm giving me inner warmth.

Y/n: I'm tired...

I stopped on the way pouting. We were walking for almost an hour and it felt like my legs would give up if I didn't stop.

Taehyung: Want a piggyback ride?

I said with concern but I shook my head.

Y/n: No...I must be really heavy. Let's sit somewhere.

Taehyung: Okay if you say so...

We sat on a bench which was beside a beautiful lake. The purple blueish evening sky painted a really good scenery in the lake's water. The silence between us was getting awkward, so I started again.

Y/n: How are you guys doing lately? Any world tour schedule coming up?

He was silent all the time and hearing me saying something he looked at me.

Taehyung: We're doing great...but recently we're on a week off, Yoongi hyung is still resting because of his injuries.

Y/n: It must hurt really bad for him...right? I can't even imagine someone doing this much of sacrifice just to please us...

Taehyung: Hey don't be sad! He's gonna be alright. Don't you know he once said, ARMYs are the celebrity and we're your fan?

I smiled remembering Yoongi saying that.

Y/n: How's yeontan?

Taehyung: He's with my eomma back in South Korea.

Y/n: Oh...I really love him.

Taehyung: You don't love me?

He said with a sad face pout making me giggle.

Y/n: Of course and I love you the most!

I said holding his hands.

Taehyung: Show me then...

He smirked closing up to me face making me lean backwards. He wrapped his slender arms around me and pulled me up to a mind blowing kiss.

He started off slowly and it took me a while to kiss back. His warm wet lips made me feel on cloud nine. Soon his kiss started to get a little rough but didn't include tongue. I was glad at his gentleman behavior. He was always aware of my comfort zone and that's making me fall for him more and more. It felt like there's only the two of us but...

*Meanwhile*

Dispatch: *click click*

He kept clicking photos of a girl and worldwide BTS's V kissing. He was following them from the last hour.