Chan continued to look at them, then decided to stand up and go to the kitchen to get himself a drink and relax for a bit. This was much more stressful than his already stressful job.

He removed his arms from hugging Felix and Mira, then moved away from them carefully so as not to wake them up. He stood up and went out, heading to the kitchen to give himself time to unwind.

Felix felt the sudden loss of contact, waking him up. He saw Chan had left the room, so he carefully removed his hug from Mira to follow the older one outside.

He entered the kitchen, where he found Chan standing in front of the counter, holding a can of beer. The older one was just staring straight ahead, lost in thought. Felix walked closer to him and gave him a back hug.

"Why are you drinking so late? Are you still bothered?" Felix asked, resting his head on Chan's shoulder.

Chan came back to his senses when he felt Felix's presence. "Oh, why are you here? Did I wake you up? I'm sorry," Felix shook his head, answering him with a no.

"Are you upset, love?" he asked.

"I'm thinking about what you told me earlier," Chan began, and Felix nodded in response.

"I don't think I can do that, love. I mean, you witnessed how she acted earlier, but why do you still want her to meet Mira? I understand your point, but I just... You know, I'm worried," Chan continued. He and Felix had talked after Sana left, and Felix suggested letting Mira and Sana meet for the sake of Miracle. Miracle was waiting for her mother, and Chan had said they would meet someday, and this was that time, even though Sana acted terribly.

Felix let go of his hug and made Chan look at him. "I know you're worried, but Mira is waiting for her. In the first place, you were the one who let Mira believe she'd come back, right? Love, we need to trust her so she'll trust us too. Also, she's a mother. What if she wants to make up for her past mistakes? Let's accept the fact that we both can't provide all the things that a mother can give to her child. Love, Mira needs her. At some point, it's still different to be with your real mum," Felix said. He held Chan's cheeks and smiled at the older man, but Chan gave him a sad stare.

"I know, but you see, we're not on good terms, and she said it herself, she wants Mira. What if she really takes Mira away from us?" Chan said. He couldn't think of anything now. He might sound selfish, but if it was Mira they were talking about, there was no way he'd let anybody take her away from him. Mira was the reason why he was still alive, and he couldn't afford to lose his source of motivation to live. Yeah, Felix was here for him, but Miracle was his daughter, his own blood and flesh, and in any area to look at, Miracle was different from Felix. He needed them both, and no one should be taken away from him.

"That's why we're talking to her, right? She said she wants to talk about this matter, so we'll discuss it with her, okay? We're not letting her take Mira; we'll just give her a chance, but Mira is still ours to take care of," Felix responded. He held Chan's face with a smile and pecked the older's forehead, then his lips.

"We'll do it, okay? We'll fight for Mira no matter what happens, but we're doing this fairly. No matter how scared we are of the possibilities that might occur, we still need to be fair. Let's not be selfish to Miracle because it's not just about us; it's also about Miracle's feelings. Let's not be selfish to Miracle just because we're scared for ourselves to get hurt," he added. Chan sighed and lowered his head to rest it on Felix's shoulder. Felix automatically hugged Chan and started patting his back.

"I know you're worried, hyung, me too. But we can't hide Miracle from Sana forever, and we can't lie to Miracle forever. So now that we have a chance to fix all the misunderstandings, we better grab the opportunity," Chan nodded while still resting his head on Felix's shoulder, then hugged the younger back.