31

"Teacher Jinyoung said I'm smart, and he gave me the biggest chocolate because I got everything correct! My friend has one too, but mine was bigger than any of them! Are you happy with it, daddy?" Chan nodded and smiled at his daughter as she continued talking about her day. She raised her hand in the air, gesturing something towards the ceiling that Chan couldn't quite make out.

It's almost 10 PM, and Mira is still wide awake. They are currently laying on the bed, with Felix who decided not to go home because of what happened earlier. He doesn't want to leave Chan, knowing the older might have a breakdown, so he stayed to provide comfort.

"And I also have a secret to tell you, daddy!" Mira said, leaning towards her daddy's ear.

"I heard my teachers talking when you left earlier after driving me to school. Teacher Nayeon has a crush on you, daddy, but we're not gonna tell dada because he'll get jealous again. It's our secret." Mira giggled after whispering to her daddy. Chan laughed at her naughtiness, and at the fact that her whispering didn't sound much like a whisper, and Felix definitely heard her.

"I heard that clearly. Who's that Nayeon? I'm gonna punch her," Felix playfully said to Mira. The girl gasped exaggeratedly, then faced her dada with wide-opened eyes.

"Dada, that's bad!" she exclaimed.

"Then I'm gonna tickle her instead, like this!" Felix attacked Mira with tickles, and the girl started laughing loudly, trying to stop Felix's hands.

"Dada, no! I can't... Daddy, help!" she screamed between laughs, making both the older guys laugh too.

"Say the magic words first," Felix said. Chan glared at the younger, remembering what those magic words were, something Felix invented out of his randomness when he and Mira were playing the other week.

"Dada is daddy's master, he's so jjang!" Mira shouted. The moment Mira said the last word, Felix stopped attacking her with tickles and started laughing his lungs out. It was always funny whenever Mira said those words, though Chan looked at them, speechless.

After getting out from Felix's grip, Mira also laughed, joining her dada as if she really understood why Felix was laughing, not even realizing that the older was laughing because he successfully teased Chan again with their daughter's help.

Felix reached for Mira and pulled her closer to him for a hug, while they lay on the bed. Mira hugged Felix back and rested her head on his arm.

"Shall we sleep now? It's already late, and we have classes tomorrow. We should rest," Felix said to Mira, who nodded.

"Daddy, aren't you hugging us too?" Mira asked. She reached for Chan, who moved closer to them and hugged them too.

"Good night," Chan whispered to them.

"Good night, daddy, good night, dada. Sweet dreams. I love you," Mira said, closing her eyes. Chan and Felix responded to her, then closed their eyes as well.

After about 30 minutes, Felix and Mira were already asleep, while Chan was still wide awake. He was having a hard time sleeping, thinking about all his worries.

He tried to close his eyes and sleep, but nothing happened. He opened his eyes again and admired his daughter and his boyfriend, who were sleeping peacefully. He smiled at the thought of them being together like this, but suddenly, a worried smile replaced it, along with a sigh.

"I can't afford to lose either of you. There's no way I'm letting that happen," Chan thought, feeling the fear of losing Miracle. He didn't want it to happen, especially if Sana was involved. He didn't want Mira to be close to her, as he was a hundred percent sure Sana would not keep her mouth shut and might start bad-mouthing him and Felix, leading Mira to hate them. He didn't want her near Miracle.