𝙸𝙸𝙸 - 𝙰𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚈 𝙰𝚄

Start from the beginning

After an hour:

"I'll take it to her!!"

"No you'll drop it!"

"Coco give it to me or else!"

"Uggh fine! But don't drop it!"

Y/n wakes up to the sounds of a girl and a boy fighting and shouting at each other. She slowly gets up and sits properly. Y/n looks around to see that she's sitting on a bed. There is a brown cabinet in the corner of the room. Next to her bed she notices an armchair along with a small table. And right in front of her bed, there is a fireplace. The decor of the room is... antique and vintage.

The door of the room opens and the same boy walks in with a tray in his hands. There is a bowl on the tray.

"Oh you woke up." The boy smiles as he walks up to y/n. "I have soup for you." He places the soup on the table besides y/n's bed.

"Thank you." Y/n returns the smile. "Where am I?" She asks.

A look of confusion crosses the boy's face, as if he's confused and shocked about how someone is asking their current location.

"This is the Van Dijk manor." The boy replies. "My name is Ruel, Ruel Van Dijk, and I'm the prince of this city Keysta."

"Wait, prince?" Y/n asks, astonished. "What year is this?"

"This is the year 1647."

"Whoa!" Y/n mumbles to herself. "I went- I went back in time. Holy shit!"

"Sorry I couldn't hear that." The boy - Ruel asks politely.

"I think I travelled past in time!" Y/n says frantically.

"What?" Ruel exclaims.

"Yes." Y/n nods her head vigorously. "I am from the year 2021."

"Whoa." Ruel breathes out.

A silence falls over the two, as both of them try to process this information.

"Oh," Ruel says almost suddenly, snapping y/n out of hee trance, "your soup." Ruel picks up the bowl and hands to y/n. After mumbling a quick 'thank you', y/n drinks the soup.

"It's very good." She compliments before taking another sip.

"Thank you." Ruel smiles. "But it was prepared by my sister Coco."

Y/n nods as she continues to drink the soup. She notices that Ruel is still standing besides her.

"Oh please sit." Y/n says as she moves in her position to make space for Ruel to sit.

"You didn't have to, but thank you." Ruel smiles once again as he sits with her.

"How did you travel past in time?" Ruel inquires.

"Well," Y/n begins as she places the empty soup bowl on the bedside table, "I am an archeologist and I-"

"I'm sorry, but you're a what?" Ruel cuts her off with a distorted look on his face.

"I'm an archeologist. I study human history by studying the physical remains of artifacts." Y/n explains as Ruel nods along with her in understanding. "Me and my whole team were excavating artifacts from a site. I was working alone in a different part of the site. I came across an unusual looking ornament. I touched it and the ground began spinning. I became dizzy and fell unconscious. Then I woke up to you calling to me."