Trouble

You had just finished another drink. The taste of tequila burning your skin. You noticed a tall guy walking towards you but don't pay much attention. For now you didn't feel like you were in any danger. Suddenly he grabs you by the waist. His hands placed firmly on your hips. You wince in pain, feeling his grip really tight around you.

'Hey, get the fuck off of me' you scream but that doesn't help the situation.

You watch as he leans in your ear. A slight smirk evident on his lips. You knew at this moment he was going to hurt you and there was nothing you could do about it.

'Come on princess let's have some fun' he whispers.

You scrunch your nose in disgust. As if the look on your face would been the miracle you needed to get out of it.

'I said no' you say trying to walk away. But he grips on your waist tighter. His hands burning your skin. For a moment you see stars. As if your time for heaven was now. Luckily he was completely waisted. You took that opportunity to make a run to the exit. Your body shivers from the cold contact but mostly from the events that replay in your mind over and over.

It wasn't long until two girls come to you. You could tell that they saw something about you that wasn't right.

'Are you alright?' one girl asks softly.

Your still shaking under the tight, thin dress your friend begged you to wear.

'Y-yeah I'm fine' you stutter.
In reality you weren't. But nobody needed to know.

'Oh honey you don't look good' the other girl says.

You could feel your face flushed and you turn around to puke, holding your hair somehow out of your face.

'Come on let's take you home. I'm Nezza by the way and this is Franny' she says.

'Y/n' you reply.

They lead you into their car. It was really sweet of them . Bearing in mind they had no clue who you were or why you were at the club. It took you two seconds to realise that they were both in the back seat which meant someone else was driving. You look ahead to see a tall man at the drivers seat. Slightly shaken you start to panic but the girls whisper soothing words to calm you down.

'Don't worry honey. That's Daniel he won't hurt you' Nezza says.

You take a quick glance at him. A small smile sent your way and you can't help but blush slightly.

'Where do you live' Franny asks.

'I...' you try to form coherent words but Franny hushes you. 'don't worry you can stay with us' she replies.

'Are you sure? You barely even know me' you state.

'Trust me we wouldn't want you wondering for hours in the middle of the night. You can stay the night at mine' Daniel speaks softly.

Within minutes your in front of his house. Daniel pulls up into the driveway and walks over to you. His hand ready to take yours. Gladly take it and he spoons you into his arms. You flinch slightly, not exactly knowing what he was going to do. For all you knew he could do the same. But your stupid enough to risk anyways.

'I won't hurt you I promise' he says.

That's when you cry in his shirt. You only just met the boy But he was already caring.

'Shh... It's ok. Your safe now' he coos.

He presses his cheek on your hair for comfort. The simplest touch was gentle and caring. He carries you all the way to his bathroom where he cleans you up and hands you a spare hoodie and sweatpants.

'You can sleep in my bed. I'll lie on the couch' he smiles.

You simply nod your head leaving your door slightly ajar so you weren't in complete darkness. This was going to be a long tireless night. You knew it was but it didn't matter anymore. All that matter was that you were safe. Well at least for now...