Chapter 8 - Desperate Souls

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/217511

From 1.01 - Pilot: In the street, Ella drove herself, Emma, Lisa, Henry and Rose down the street.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "There is a town in Maine."

From 1.01 - Pilot: In the wedding ceremony, Priscilla threw a hurl of magic fire toward the Evil Queen, who disappeared in a cloud of purple smoke, as did the hurl of fire. Evil Queen used the wand to make Vasilisa disappear in a whirl of white light.

Freya: (voice over) "Where every storybook character you've ever known..."

From 1.01 - Pilot: In Enchanted Forest's woods, Charming kissed Snow White with true love's kiss, causing a burst of magic erupt silently and harmlessly with a wave of rainbow light.

Freya: (voice over) "Is trapped."

From 1.01 - Pilot: In Enchanted Forest/Our World, Snow White/Mary Margaret released a blue bird out of the window.

Freya: (voice over) "Between two worlds."

From 1.05 - That Still Small Voice: Lakeside, David looked at Mary Margaret. "You're the only thing in this whole place that feels right."

From 1.01 - Pilot: In the castle, the Evil Queen was holding the wand that controlled Vasilisa. Priscilla raised her hand to perform a spell. Vasilisa took Priscilla's hand to stop her.

Emma: (voice over from 1.01 - Pilot) "The Evil Queen sent a bunch of fairytale characters here?"

From 1.07 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter: There was flashes of Graham remembering and seeing visions of the past.

Lisa: (voice over from 1.01 - Pilot) "They don't remember who they are."

From 1.01 - Pilot: In the Enchanted Forest, the Curse smoke was making its way to the castle.

Freya: (voice over) "Victims of a powerful Curse."

From 1.01 - Pilot: In the castle, the Evil Queen was confronting everyone. "Everything you love, everything all of you love, will be taken from you."

From 1.01 - Pilot: In the Pets Corner Vet. Clinic, Henry, Rose and Lisa were sitting on the chairs.

Freya: (voice over) "That can only be broken..."

From 1.01 - Pilot: Outside the Mills house, Emma and Ella watched the children walk into the house.

Freya: (voice over) "By three people."

From 1.01 - Pilot: In the Pets Corner Vet. Clinic, Rose looked at Lisa, Emma and Ella. "It's your destiny. You're gonna bring back the happy endings."

From 1.07 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter: In the Sheriff's station, Regina was speaking to Ella, Emma and Freya. "Freya, I know you're still fighting me over the adoption so that I won't be able to take Lisa in, take Henry and Rose from me. I assume that is why you're helping Freya, Ella, so you can try to take Henry and Rose from me."

From 1.03 - Snow Falls: In the hospital, Lisa looked at Mary Margaret after David had been reunited with Kathryn. "You belong together."

From 1.04 - Price of Gold: Outside Jace's house, Erik's wedding ring fell onto the passenger seat of his car. 

Jace picked it up, frowning.

Jefferson walked over. "Jace?"

Jace blinked, confused, looking at Jefferson. "Found a ring." He handed it to Jefferson. "Someone must have lost it a while ago."