Cal x Lychee (OoO S2)

Lychee POV

    Ricarro, Davis, and I were all hanging out in Ricarro room watching a movie on Mikhail's (?) computer while we all sat on Ricarro's bed when we heard Cal scream Ricarro's name. We paused the movie a looked at each other confused before Cal comes barging into Ricarro's room, "RICARRO WHERE IS-is- is my credit card...." Cal screams but seems to trails off his face flushing red "I don't know I put it on your desk in your room," Ricarro responds. "O-o-okay, hey Davis and L-Lychee," Calls says stuttering a little "hey glowsticks," Davis responds "hey Cal," I respond smiling softly at him, he returns the smile before apologizing for interrupting us and leaves. "Did anyone else notice how off Neigh-bro seemed," Davis asks "I must agree, perhaps we startled him since he wasn't expecting us in here," I respond "but we are always together, how can he not expect all three of us to be together," Ricarro adds in, we all look at each other and shrug it off and continue to watch the movie.

   After watching the movie we decided to head back to our appropriate rooms, I say my goodbyes to the others before leaving the Egyptians pyramid. As I walk back out of the pyramid seeing that the sun was about to set soon, I saw Cal sitting at Dran's donut shop. "Hey Cal," I say approaching Cal, he jumps a little before turning around and looking at me and smiles "H-hey Lychee," he responds I return the smile before sitting next to him. "What are you doing out here," I ask "I'm just taking a breather, what about you," he asks after responding "I'm just heading back to my cabin," I respond. "Of course, want me to walk you back," he asks "if you want to," I respond he smiles and stands up, I follow him and we walk towards my cabin.

   We walk to where my cabin is but I don't head straight to my cabin instead I head to the beach area next to my cabin, Cal following behind me. I stand there looking out across the water at the sunset while Cal stands next to me looking at the view as well. We just watch the sunset after it sets I look over at Cal and see he is staring, he blushes at the fact he was caught staring and quickly looks back out at the water. I smile and softly chuckle at his actions before I reach up and softly kiss his cheek before turning around and walk towards my cabin with a soft blush on my face. Once I reach my cabin door I turn around and look at Cal seeing he was just staring at me blushing madly while holding his cheek, I smile at him and call out "Goodnight Cal," before entering my cabin before I close my door I hear him say softly "g-g-goodnight L-Lychee,". I close the door and smile softly, my cheeks flushing red at the thought of Cal, I lock my cabin door before laying down in my bed still smiling thinking about Cal.

======================================================================================================================================================

I find this ship so cute and I am so obsessed with this ship anyways goodnight/afternoon/morning, bye cuties~