with this baithing suit under.

you all get in your car. you're driving payton is passenger and dylan and maggie are in the back. you take a photo of you all in the car. you are screaming songs at the top of your lungs. right now you're playing Back Home by Andy Grammer. you post the photo on your story with the caption "you're only young once". when you park at the beach everyone grabs their towels and you carry the picnic basket. you hold payton's hand as you walk. you hear dylan and maggie giggling. when you turn around they are snapping photos of you.

A | oh maggie stop!

M | what? y'all are cute as shit.

she takes another. you turn back around.

P | you want to know a secret.

A | yes!

P | dylan has a crush on maggie.

A | SERIOUSLY!!!

he puts his finger over your mouth.

P | shhh, keep it down.

you giggle.

P | and yes.

A | omg! that makes me so happy. they would be so cute.

you look back and maggie is looking at dylan's phone. she looks up at you guys looking at them.

M | what?

D | you guys creepin' ?

you both laugh.

P | not at all.

you turn back around and keep walking until you get to lover's point. you see amber and run full speed into her arms knocking he back on the sand. you are both laughing of happiness.

Am | omg!! it feels like i haven't seen you in ages aug!

A | seriously! like where have you been?

you joke. you both get up and amber happily greets maggie.

A | so, amber, as you probably know, this is payton...

P | hello!

amber shakes his hand.

Am | it's nice to finally meet you.

P | you as well.

As | and this is his friend Dylan.

Am | hey dylan.

D | what's up!

dylan hugs her.

Am | is great to meet you guys. my name's Amber and this is my boyfriend Bryce.

B | what's up guys?

all the boys do their like...bro meet. yk?

A | you guys are dating!!!

Am | yes! bryce just made it official waiting for you guys. i was so excited to surprise you.

M | congrats girl!

Am | now we just need to find you a boyfriend!

you whisper to amber loud enough that maggie could hear.

A | i'm thinking dylan.

M | i thought you said you would drop that audrey!

A | i'm kidding mags. chill.

M | i know.

sorry for now updating. idk if you saw my message on my message board but you can go check it out! if you guys have any book request for me please comment. i need more good ones. you can also request i read your guys' books!!

Word Count: 888