"A-Ah, right. Yeah, sure." He agrees, adjusting the collar of his shirt. "I got some folks to entertain. Make sure these girls ain't costing me more money than they're making me, yeah? Show the kid back to his dressing room, would ya? Best to keep him separated from the others. Wouldn't want a cat fight breakin' out over clientele." 

Shota nods but Gary lingers a bit longer, blatantly eyeing Katsuki with the beady little orbs in his head. Katsuki is beginning to get annoyed. 

"What?" 

"You're not going to say thank you?" 

His eyes narrow dangerously. 

"...for fucking what ?" 

Gary snickers. "For taking you in, little Kat. I mean, honestly, I'm savin' your life here. Show a little gratitude." 

Is this fucker serious ? If anyone should be showing gratitude, it should be him. He's gonna get to see this place thrive for the first time in it's miserable existence all because Katsuki is offering his services. A fucker like Gary would be lucky for someone like Katsuki to even breathe in his direction. 

He's got half a mind to go upside his shiny ass head, but a knowing look from Shota keeps him in check. 

He can't wait for Hitoshi to inevitably break this asshole's kneecaps. 

Instead, he swallows his bruised pride and thanks him through gritted teeth. 

At least, with that, Gary finally fucks off. 

Katsuki waits until his back is turned to flip him off with a roll of his eyes, Shota quite literally patting him on the back for a job well done. "I know that was difficult for you, but you've done well. Keep it up and you'll make our job here tonight fairly easy." He says, leading him out into the busy corridor to escort him to what Katsuki assumes will be his dressing room tonight. He keeps his voice low in case there are prying ears, but for the most part the hall is only occupied by a few plain looking gals who can barely walk in those raggedy ass shoes that they're wearing. 

They seem rather intimidated to see him there, dressed in strappy lace and body glitter. 

"Right. What's my job here, again?" 

Shota remains silent as they pass through a group of girls on their way to the front, making sure they're out of ear shot before he continues. 

"Your target is a guy named Kurono. You'll know him when you see him; he's always wearing that stupid fucking white trench coat. He likes to think he's hard to impress but you're just his type so you won't have to try hard. Get his attention." 

"And then?" 

"Stall. We're in enemy territory right now and he's the one calling shots without Chisaki around. Give Hitoshi and I time to discreetly diminish their numbers and block communications. We'll come in to handle the rest once that's done. Think you can handle that?" 

"I think you know I can." 

Shota chuckles, lifting a hand to fondly ruffle at Katsuki's unruly hair. 

"Never change, Katsuki." 

He sounds so much like a proud father. Katsuki tries and fails to hide the smile he's wearing.