1. Get This Party Started

Start from the beginning

(This is the dance Carly does, also, whoever this girl is, she's really good)
As more people have danced it was finally Tiffany's turn.
All the E-girls cheer Tiffany on and Calrly watches with a smile on her face.
" I dance because it's my way of just being me. I like to be that diva, sassy girl, and this is my chance to be Beyonce on stage pretty much." Tiffany says.
More dancers went up to audition.
"Unlike last year, we plan on winning regionals this year, so we're going to make sure that we have a super, super strong group of A-troupe dancers" Kate explained.
"Ok, final group. We have James, Eldon and Giselle." Kate said.
While everyone wished them luck, and blonde hair girl walks in and asks "um, the auditions are in here, right?"
"Normally at the Studio we only allow A and B-troupe students to audition for A-troupe." Emily said.
Everyone whispers among one another with "who is she?"
"It's an honoured position. You have to earn it. That's why we don't let randoms walk in from the street and audition." Emily said.
"Er, everyone take five." Kate told the dancers. Her and Chris walk up to this mystery girl. "Hi, I'm Michelle." She said. "Kate" the studio owner told the blonde girl. "Nice to meet you" Michelle told her.
As Kate and Chris talked to this girl, Emily was getting fustrated. Kate, Chris and this girl walked in to the office while all the other dancers still don't know who she is.
In the office
"So you just moved her?" Kate asked. "Ye,s I actually just moved here from Madison, Wisconsin. My dad got transferred. I've been dancing my whole life, since I was three." Michelle told Chris and Kate.
"I dance because I love it. Dance is everything I want to do. It's what I dream about. It's what I think about day and night. Being on stage and performing for people is just such a great feeling. It's like you get to share a gift with them, and it's just truly wonderful." Michelle told the camera.
As Carly is talking to James and Eldon, she notices Emily walk to the office. Emily walks into the office. "Hey" she said first. "Hi, Emily, how are you?" Chris asked her. "Im well, how are you?" She replied back nicely. "Good" Chris said. "Hi, I'm Emily. Im the dance captain." She told Michelle. "Nice to meet you, I'm Michelle. I was acually dance caotain at my old studio" the new girl replied with. "Oh, really?" Em asked.  Kate dicidedto interupt them "She is auditioning for A-troupe today."
Time skip to the rest of auditioning
"So we're gonig to go back to group four, this time with Michelle. So, again, that's James, Eldon, Giselle and Michelle, who is from Wisconsin, and auditioning for A-troupe." Kate told the rest of the dancers. "James, you're up" Chris told him.
As James goes to dance everyone applasued him for the flips he does.
"Making it into A-troupe is a big deal just cos I'm fighting for my spot. If got kick down to B, I'd be pretty upset with myself but it's not gonig to happen. I dance because I love it. I've always loved to move" James said.
"He's always trying to show off to the girls, trying to get their attention, and I'm not falling for it" Carly said.
"Carly would never look at a guy like that, ever, right?" Em told her. "No" Carly replied with. Eldon is up next.
"I dance because the better dancer I become them more respect Emily will have for me, and I'm gonig to be a really, really good dancer." Eldon said.
Giselle is up next to dance.
"I started dancing from the age of five. I went to my first dance class and I instantly fell in love with it. All the other kids couldn't stop moving and I was like, we're the same, and I just felt at home. A-troupe literally means the world to me. I dont even know what i do if i didn't get in" Giselle said.
Michelle went up to dance and she did really well, this put Carly on edge on how good this Michelle girl was.
Everyone went up to dance along side her and Michelle spun her hair really well. Carly was officially shuck.
"Amazing" Kate told them all.
"Yeah, she's good but she doesn't compare to Emily" Stephanie says.
"Amazing job, guys" Kate said. Chris agreed "That was just...unbelievable."
"So Chris and I are gonig to go, talk about your auditions, and we'llbe back with a decision in a few minutes" Kate said. Then her and Chris walked into the office.
Carly was sitting by herself while the rest introduce themselves to Michelle. James see's so he walks over to her "you okay?" She looked up to see James and then decide to answer with "Im not good enough." James looked at her shocked "you were fabulous, don't ever put yourself down like that ok?" Carly looked at him and nodded. "Now let's go introduce ourselves" he told her. They went to Michelle together. "Michelle, I'm James and this is Carly" he told the new girl while flinging his arm around Carly sholders. "Your solo was unreal" he added. "Thank you. Your flip off the wall made me go crazy" Michelle complimented him.
Carly was haning with James and Eldon while her two sisters are in the juice bar. Once everyone made it back to the studio, Chris and Kate came out of the office. "All right, dancers! Excuse me" he said while walking. "You guys were phenomenal. You were amazing. I can tell you put so much energy, effort and discipline into that. Remember, if you dont make it this year, there's always next year" Kate told them.
Once Chris put the list up they all went to see who was on the list. Carly was looking for her name so fast she didn't see if her sisters made it in. Once Carly saw her name, she turned around to see James standing there. "Did you make it?" She questioned. He didn't look to pleased then smiled at her "yes I made it." Before Carly reacted she ran and jumped on James, luckily he caught her and they hugged. Once they pulled away, it was quite awkward, so Carly left to see the list.
A-troupe
1. Eldon
2. West
3. Stephanie
4. Tiffany
5. Chloe
6. Carly
7. Daniel
8. James
9. Emily
10. Riley
11. Michelle

_______________________________________
This is just the beginning of the book, but I hope you guys enjoy it. It took me forever to write it all out. Well not it all but just to help those who haven't watched it fully.