chapter 1: why is she so quiet all of a sudden??

Kiseki: TADASE!! WAKE UP! YOU HAVE AN HOUR AND A HALF TO MEET THE GAURDIANS AT THE MALL!

"wakes up in shock" ok,ok Kiseki i will start getting ready "Tadase smiles"

Kiseki: you dont have to worry about that! your bath is ready, an also your clothes...you know there is a reason it took me 30 minutes! a king needs to look his best on everyday!

Tadase:thanks Kiseki! "gets in the bath undressed"

Kiseki:no problem Tadase! "smiles"

* 10 minutes later *

"Tadase puts on" his black/white converse with jean shorts, and a white shirt and on top of that is a white sweater

Tadase: lets go Kiseki! " walks out the door with his gaurdian "

"looking kinda sad" Kiseki?

Tadase: why is Amu not talking to me like she used to?...It gets me thinking....does she like me anymore...did she fall in love with..ikuto, "sadder look on his face"

Kiseki: dont be sad Tadase!..you know now that she is in Gaurdians she can act more like her self, not like someone she is not.."he said happily"

Tadase: how do you know?

Kiseki: because Ran,Su,M-Miki "he said blushing" said that Amu doesn't act like that in front of other people, they ask her whats wrong but she keeps changing the subject.

Tadase's thoughts: does Kiseki like Miki?! maybe i should i ask him later if he has any love interests, if he declines i will just suggest its Miki.

Tadase: Kiseki?.. do you think i should ask Amu if something is bothering her??

Kiseki: yes you should and maybe you should make her blush, like give her a compliment *wink *wink

Tadase:thanks Kiseki! your the best! "smiles"

Kiseki: "smiles" hey! look we're at the mall!

Tadase: cool! anyways what time is it? " gets phone" its 12:55 which mean im 5 minutes early! well..doesn't matter i can wait.

"opens door to mall"

Tadase's thoughts: i see AMU!! and only Amu YAY!! so alone time will help!

Tadase: Amu-chan! "i said happily

Amu: hi...Tadase "looking at him shyly"

Tadase: hi Amu-chan...you look pretty today..like you always do! "he blushes"

Amu: th-thanks " her bangs cover up her face"

Tadase's thoughts: should I ask her? You know what imma do it or else I won't have the courage to say later on. Because I can't have these..these thoughts that are hurting me and wanting to know the answer of my question.

Tadase: why are you trying to avoid me Amu-chan??

Amu: im not trying to avoid you Tadase...it just.....

Tadase: its just??...what? you can tell me "he blushes".....you know i bet you won't avoid Nagihiko,Rima, or even Yaya...it hurts me make me think like i did something?? or..

Amu: no...no you did nothing wrong its the complete opposite! i mean it! to be honest i don't get shy when im around you either "she giggles"

Tadase: i see...well did anything with you and Ikuto?? "he nervously ask"

Tadase's thoughts: Ran,Miki,Su and Kiseki their faces are more nervous then his while he looked at them.

Amu: yes....he asked me to be his girlfriend..but i said no.

"tadase's eyes widens in shock when Amu answered his questions"Tadase: why!? didnt you want that! i mean...dont you like him?

Amu: no i can't...i mean i can but i dont i like someone else.

"tadase's widens like a sign of relief"

Rima: Amu! Tadase! "she smiles"

Nagihiko: hi guys!

Yaya: are you guys in the lovey dovey mood again!.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI guys! >-< hope you enjoy i know im not that good but bare with i put my heart into this for hours i mean it! i think i started at 3:00 pm-12:00 am so no mean comments >,-,< but i did it! im proud even though its not good just please read ;~; hope you enjoy it i made i long too as i said its not that good because my writing style is different so yeah

i dont not own Shugo chara and amuto fans are welcome if you do like TADAMU!<3

bye!