After getting off of work Minji and Do San decide to pay Ms.Choi and her mother a visit at the opening of the corn dog store. Walking through the door hand in hand they greeted Ms.Choi "Ms. Choi I'm here along with Do San" the woman stopped what she was doing.

"Do San? you're back? I thought you went to the states" holding out her arms to know where he was. "Has your eyesight gotten worse?" Do San asked as Ms. Choi was touching his arms. "Don't look at me with pity anymore." making the two of them laugh. Minji's mother joined them as well and commented on how nice it was to see Do San again. 

"No, I'm not you look great. Have a seat" all of them sat around the table taking his hand and holding it "I want to thank you for making NoonGil. This is a lifesaver" holding up her phone. Making Minji smile seeing how well her boyfriend gets along with the women who raised her. Not being able to help it his eyes were getting red and teary. The four of them caught up with one another and just enjoyed each other's company. 

Everyone back at work looking at the list of the potential bidders Sa Ha commented on how many companies there were. The conversation then leads to if their own small company could have the potential to win. "If we win I'll shave my head" Chul San teased "If we do I'll reveal my boyfriend" Sa Ha adding to it. Everyone then started to make big promises to giving sports cars to each person to a million dollars. Showing how it's going to be impossible for them to actually win this. 

"What are you going to promise Do San?" Chul San glances at him. Without taking his eyes of his monitor "I'll propose" making everyone in the room freeze up especially Minji. She thought to herself does he mean he would never propose to her otherwise? Or was he saying he thinks it's impossible to marry her. All these thoughts were running through her head when Do San stood up "How many finalists are there?"  Stuttering "I...uh...Five" finally spitting it out. "Five? All right, let go have a meeting." Everyone stood up and Minji finally snapped out of it and gathered her things for the meeting. 

 It was getting super late into the night staying to make perfect the AI. Sa Ha with the designs and everyone else working on the coding. At this point, the next few days were filled with test after test, and having meetings about how to improve it was endless. 

"We'll submit our proposal tomorrow, so we need to review it thoroughly." Talking to Do San who was standing over her "Driving environment recognition is nothing special. We need to stand out. Should the decision making part come first? Or second?" looking at Do San to see what he thinks. When the whole he had been staring at her just talk enjoying her company.  

They were looking at one another as if they were the only ones who exist the two started to lean in closer and closer about to kiss when Chul San cleared his throat making Minji push Do San to the bookshelf and her chair rolled back. Getting up from the bean bag "I didn't mean to interrupt. I kept trying to make sounds, but you didn't seem to notice. Lost in your own world."

Minji was hiding her face leaning into the chair more feeling embarrassed. As the two made recomposed themselves there was just an awkward silence between the three of them. Minji ducked her head behind her monitor more to not be in Chul San's range. After that... whatever it was they were on their way to bid on the Smart Project when they ran into the twins and the Director from Morning AI. 

"Oh, they are bidding, too" Do San spoke out loud. Both Minji and Do San had a surprised look on their faces. Gloating a little bit "Yeah we are. What's with the look on your faces?"

"You're being investigated by the police. And you're still bidding" Minji talking to them as if it were obvious why they had those "Faces". "Oh, that? We'll probably pay a little fine giving them a counterargument.