𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆.

It was now Thursday and you sat in the library, your legs crisscrossed on the seat. Jotting down your notes in your notebook, you felt exhausted, ready for the day to end already. It was your free period. Typically, you and Niko would do something but she still wasn't talking to you.

Spending your time in the library was the only thing you could think of. Besides, you needed to catch up on school work. Perfect opportunity. Suna was walking by, looking in your direction and continuing to walk until he realized it was you. Stopping, he turned and entered the library, taking a look around and walking to the table you were at.

"What're you working on?" you looked up, your eyes catching his as his fingers dragged across the table. Dropping your pencil, you let out a huff. "Just some notes for chemistry," Suna nodded, leaning on the table and looking at you.

You looked around. "What?" he kept staring, so you had to ask. "Oh, nothing," he stood up straight, shaking his head. The silence was awkward. Randomly, he leaned over and knocked your pencil off the table. "So...wanna have a little fun?" Suna held a proud smirk on his face, leaving you confused.

"Sunaaaa," you dragged his name out, closing your eyes. "as nice as it sounds, I can't get in trouble again." you thought he was talking about skipping once more, but boy were you wrong.

He leaned down under the table to grab your pencil which he had rolled off. Crawling underneath, your face heated up and then you squeezed your legs shut. "Suna!" you whisper-yelled. "Hm?" he hummed, his hands rubbing up and down your legs as he sat comfortably under the table.

The thought of this happening here...in the library, excited you. You almost wanted to protest, but before you could even say anything, Atsumu walked in. "Atsumu," you say as Suna began to spread your legs apart carefully, kissing the inside of your thigh softly. "what are you doing here?"

"Well, I saw you sitting here with Suna, speaking of which...where'd he go?" Suna almost chuckled to himself as he pulled your panties down with the help of you lifting slightly. "Oh," you choke out.

Suna licked between your folds. "He was...just...fuck, um, I think he said something about - oh my god," your words were slurred, confusing Atsumu. "something about leaving...something in the locker room," you hoped he would leave after this, but he walked over to the table, leaning against it as Suna had previously done.

There was a long awkward pause.

Bringing his hand up, he began to rub your clit. "You okay?" Atsumu asked you. "Yes, I am," you tried to steady your breathing. "Listen, I don't mean to bother you...but this weekend, there's another party. Hopefully, this one won't get busted and we won't have to run from the cops," Suna was hearing everything, making sure to keep his face in between your legs, continuing to work his magic.

He knew you were close and he could not wait to taste you. Atsumu was so confused, seeing as it seemed like you were struggling. "Is that a yes...or no? You definitely don't have to. I just enjoy spending time with you -"

"Yes!" your hands slapped the table and your eyes closed, reaching your orgasm. It only took minutes. Fuck. The librarian was nowhere to be seen, thank god. Atsumu's eyes widened. "I wanna go with you." you breathed out carefully.

You planned on saying you didn't know but, there was no coming back from that. Suna licked you up, making sure to get every last drop of your sweetness. "Okay," Atsumu smiled awkwardly. "I'll see you tomorrow, then."

Finally, Atsumu left the library and Suna remained in between your legs. "Suna," you whisper. "get out."

Hearing him chuckle, you sighed and felt as he pulled away. Crawling out from under the table, he appeared at your side. "I loved every moment of that," he grinned, holding onto your panties. "Hey, give those back," your eyebrows furrow and you try to reach for them, Suna yanking them away. "Mine," he said and shoved them into his pocket.

"I no longer owe you, but I will tell you now...that was fucking amazing. You're such a good little girl for me. But finding out that you ran from the cops with Atsumu," he shook his head, pushing his tongue to the back of his teeth. "anyway, I'll catch you later." the same smirk from earlier appeared on his face as he began to walk away, running a hand over his mouth.

You had thought about this before, but now you really wondered if you should cut things off with him. Atsumu was clearly into you and maybe you were kinda into him. Suna did get you in trouble when you got back home yesterday, you were almost grounded but because your dad said "Oh, I like him. He's got balls," he didn't do anything. 

Niko appeared at the end of the table and you finally took notice of her. "I didn't sleep with Atsumu. But I don't think we can be friends anymore, I'm sorry. I just need space," with that, she turned and left the library. It's not like the friendship was anything in the end, anyway.

Slouching back into the chair, you took a look around the empty library, letting out a sigh. "He took my panties,"

-

I keep forgetting to delete the previous author notes at the end, but I'm too lazy to go and fix it. maybe later