Chapter 4

hi sorry i could only just update i only just went back to school and its crazy but im of sick so ill write this for you i hope you like it- AmberJane1312

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

Aurora's POV

It's 1 am and I can't sleep so I go on Facebook, while browsing through I see that Luke is awake? Hmm wonder why? So I decided to message him

(Luke is in bold)

Hi Luke why are you up?

Aurora!! I'm so glad you're awake, also I don't know just not tired I guess you?

Yeah same, hey want to go on an adventure? Like right now?

YASSS I'll come and pick you up be ready in 10?

Yeah okay but turn the lights of before you come, I can't get caught, and parents would kill me.

Ohh okay see you soon xx byee

I then set my phone down and go throw on some tights and my blue jumper and converses. As I finish putting my hair up in a ponnie tail, I hear my phone beeps and see that Luke is here so I quietly sneak out the front door and grab my bag before running to Luke's car.

As soon as I jump in we leave quickly but quietly and go to the lookout cliff and just talk about anything and everything, he confessed  everything, about how his dad left, how his brother was being bullied. How at his old school he was expelled,how he was bullied too and he started cutting to until he went to therapy. 

"When i was in year 6 i was bullied about my height i got called giraffe and people would use me as a dart board to see who could him me the most.One day it got to much do i ran home and i swallowed a lot of pills thinking it would be better this way, but what i didn't know was my brother was home and he made me vomit them all up. he saved me and I'm glad he did because then i meet Ashton and Calum. "but it got worse somehow someone found out about me being Bi and so they told the whole school, it was horrible i walked in one day and everyone started to chant faggot. i then reached my locker and saw the words GAY LOSER FAGGOT on it. i was then punched and kicked until second period when I limped home my mum and dad were furious and that was when Ashton got expelled so i left my school and came to this one I'm very glad because Flynn is very cute and even though you get bullied here I'm glad I'm here. I'm glad to have you as my friend as for you get me" i then proceeded to pull him into a hug. he then pulled away looked my straight into my eyes and waited.

I take a shaky breath and realized, now it's my turn, 

"so I was in year 7 and I meet this girl and she was popular, rich and everyone loved her, I wanted to be like her but I couldn't because I wasn't perfect, I was the loser. I was just the fat girl everyone laughed at. As years went on the girl get more and more popular and she had everyone wrapped around her little finger and one day I bumped into her and from that day on she called me a pig and fat, she made all my friends and everyone in the school turn on me, until Michael and the others came they thought I was cool, they saved me. But it gets worse at home I wasn't perfect enough my little sister is adorable and my older sister is always the best and so Anna and Charlie would always be the perfect child to my parents so every day they would yell at me and hit me trying to make me perfection".

By the end I was full on crying and scratching my wrist trying to get some release when my hands are grabbed by Luke and my hands are slowly pulled away.as he finishes he then moves up to my face and he whispers to me with a shaky voice.

Be safe. Be strong. Be beautiful and always remember you are loved and wanted.

^R62(n