Preface

Hi :D 

This is my first story in eng, so please excuse any kind of mistake or non sense i made down there :)) 

 I would like to hear some opinions about this story, good or bad , doesn't matter :D just don't be rude okay?:))  

oh and PS: Is NOT  a vampire story :) 

Comm or Vote or whatever :)):D 

And PPS: This chap is dedicated to racingheart :) btw hope u'll read this 

______________________________________________________________________________

Her hair, which had always been raven in color, had taken on the bright crimson hues of blood. Her eyes, had always been a clear crystal blue, but were now dark, nearly black in their steely radiance. Scars of every size and description ran every possible course over her young body that was laying near a random tree in the forest.

She wasn’t moving and it was almost impossible for you to think she’s still alive, and only the little movement of her chest proved you right. Her eyes remained open though, watching the splendid little sparks of light and the silver semicircle moon above her in the sky.

Her mind was confused. She couldn’t remember what happened or why she was there, only glimmers that came and go through her mind like lightning. She knew only one thing. She has to get up and walk away from that place.

The girl struggled with the horrible pain as she got up, her breathing starting to get louder and heavy, cutting like a knife through the fog, in the complete silence that surrendered her.

Ignoring the pain that darted through her body, she slowly started to move forward, step by step closer to what she thought was the good direction to the road. Besides her footsteps and whimpers, the forest was dark, dominated by a heavy and creepy silence.   

After a few rough and painful hours, the girl succeeded and got out of the forest reaching the road she wanted so desperately to find. Lighting poles were posted on the sidestep, emanating light and making the girl feel a little better, knowing she wasn’t very far from civilization.  

While she slowly advanced forward on the road, she suddenly noticed someone that came running toward her. Once he reached her, the man tried to help her walk.

-Oh my God, are you ok? What happened to you? He asked her terrified.

The girl was about to respond his question, but when the man got closer, her neck started to burn  as a weird feeling of hunger started to take control over her whole body. She knew the man waited for an answer, so she raised her head and looked straight into his eyes, and in that moment, the man took a step backwards. Something wasn’t right with her eyes. They seemed to be too big, dark and extremely hungered while they looked at him, like she wasn’t human.

She took a deep breath and started to feel how the man smelt, which made her hungrier as before, and in her mind, she only thought how to stop that hunger. So when the girl jumped at his neck, she knew she was anything, except human.