Cold Outside - Lucadrew

Hello Everyone! Starting this book with some Lucadrew! (Luca x Andrew)
        Most 'x readers' will be spaced out by a canon char x canon char story because I enjoy writing them!

Warnings: NONE! PLEASE JUST KEEP IN MIND THIS A MODERN AU WHERE THEY GREW UP TOGETHER!

Next story: Aesop x Reader (Fluff)

~~

      Andrew gripped onto the side tightly, his hands shaking as he tried his best not to fall. He had never gone ice skating before out of fear he would fall. He wasn't very... Adventurous. There was soon a shuffling/slide noise next to him. Looking down a bit and to his left, he saw Luca.. the brown-haired idiot he just so happened to be interested in.. who also just had to be a genius. The said boy smiled, waving a bit at his friend. He had always been so kind and friendly to Andrew... for years. Yet, whenever Andrew tried to get close... maybe a bit too close, he turned into a cold fish. It hadn't happened recently, so hopefully something, anything changed.

        The two continued to skate side by side silently before Luca slowly wrapped his arms around one of Andrews, pulling him away from the wall. The pale boy began to panic a bit, looking at his... Friend? "L-Luca what the hell are you doing? I don't k-know how to do this!" He slightly snapped. The other was used to this by now and knew he was just shocked, "Calm down Andyyy. I'm trying to teach you! It's easy.. Just look at my feet and try to copy what I'm doing!" He smiled once more, pointing down. Andrew looked, watching how the other slid his feet on the ice; moving side to side. He tried his best to copy, getting a bit wobbly when he tried which made him still keep one hand on the wall. He didn't want to fall and take Luca with him. The brown-haired boy next to him laughed a bit which made him glare, but he softened up. He always felt so soft and warm when he laughed. He considered the other cute.

         After about 30 minutes of playful arguing back and forth, Andrew had finally got the hang of it and Luca had let him go skating on his own. It was going overall pretty well! There were a few wobbles and light touching of the sides here and there... But this is the first time Andrew was skating. He was doing just fine... until you know, he fell. Luca had tried his best to catch him but, it was hard to catch someone who was a decent amount tallet than you... So he fell too. Now the two lay on the ground, staring at each other. Then something unexpected happened, Andrew had begun laughing. It was rare that Andrew ever laughed, so Luca couldn't help but laugh along with him. It was just those to alone together... In a skating rink at the park, laughing their hearts out. It was like a scene from a cheesy love movie, but neither of them thought of that or cared.
          Eventually, the laughing died down and the two were left to look into each other's eyes. Andrew just stared in awe, noticing the few snowflakes in the other's hair, the rosiness to his cheeks, and his large, stupid, grin. Luca sat up and so did Andrew, the both of them unsure of what to do... but today; Andrew was full of surprises.
"Hey, Luca?" He silently called out.
"Yes, Andrew?"
          With hesitation, "You're.. Really something. And I admire you for that. I love when you laugh around me, smile, and just... I feel happy when you're here". His cheeks felt all warm and his chest felt all tight. He grabbed onto his scarf, looking down at the ice. He had gotten lost in his thoughts till he saw something out of the corner of his eye. Luca had moved in front of him, now lightly cupping his hands over Andrew's cheeks. He leaned in, lightly resting his lips on the others. He had wanted to do that for so long.
             Andrew sat in shock as the other pulled away, him bringing a hand up to his lips shakily. Luca stiffened upon seeing his friend's(?) reaction, beginning to quickly apologize. It went on for a while till it became a bit too much. The light blonde boy put his hand up so he'd stop. He took a deep breath before copying the other's previous action. Just a small kiss. Guess that would be another way to make Luca quiet... just at least a nice way.
Another sit in silence. Just this time, it was a bit longer. Neither knew what to say now... but one thought it was better to say at least something than to stay like that...
"Andrew?",

"Yes?",

          "You should be my boyfriend",

... "I think you're right." 

~~

Hope you enjoyed! Feel free to leave requests on the first chapter! <3