2.Chapter \Sleepless Night/

Han Sung's pov
I thought she was rude and scary. But i like her! She is so cool.! "Okay umm that's my house and i have to go now" she said
"Okayyy it was nice talking to you" i said smiling. She smiled back. Then she left.

I can't wait to see her again!!

Y/n's pov
Han Sung and i talked a lot and it was nice tho. I'm starting to think i will finally have friends. Hah nice joke y/n no one likes you. Aghhh i sometimes hate my mind-self.
I was staring at a wall while drinking my tea.At least i'm not poor. My parents left me a lot of money and the house.And they left me too. Screw the money i'm here alone. I was thinking about them. People told me my parents left me because they had no money.It doesn't make sense so i know it's a lie and i want to find out the truth. Aishh. If there was a way to know it.
I tried to sleep but i couldn't. So i just picked myself and walked outside.
It was dark already but i didn't care very much. I just walked trough the street deep in my thoughts.

"Look look what do we have here" somebody said. I turned around and saw five men with weapons. I saw them before in okta. They are playing games with poor people and they are always cheating. I just turned around and started walking again. I was wrong thinking they are just going to leave me. Not a second later somebody covered my eyes and tied my hands. I yelled but it was no use since i had piece of cloth in my mouth. "Take her in the small dark street here" the man said  . okay y/n you're dead.They made me sit on the on the groud and the man ( i guess their boss) said :"Let's sell her". Great job y/n.  I heard they left so i started to think how to get out of here. Nothing came on my mind so i just lay here judging myself.

Ji Dwi's pov
"Anything else your majesty?"
"No thank you Pa Oh" he nodded and left. I was staring out of my window. How long do i have to hide? I thought.
I couldn't sleep again. I sighed and walked out.The night was calm. Something broke the silence. I listened carefully and i heard very quiet yelling Something made me look to my left side. There was.
.. A girl? She was tied up and blindfolded.

Y/n's pov
I tried to scream for help. when something touched me . I thought it was one of those kidnappers so i tried to scream even more. "Shh they will notice.." said the men. Wait this doesn't sound like kidnapper. He uncovered my mouth eyes and untied my hands. I turned around to see him.

I started at him for a minute

I started at him for a minute. "Let's go" he said. I was in disbelief. Damn he was handsome. I don't know what happened next. I just remember everything turning black.

~oh my god i'm really fast xd. Second chapter is out and i'm so happy! Sorry for any mistakes you can correct me in comm. Thank you for any help. I Hope you understand💙~

 I Hope you understand💙~