4.

I don't want to assume anything but if its just me and my wishful thinking , I think that someone is Hyunjin-hyung.

His gestures tonight made me feel a bit weirded out but at the same time , it's cute and sweet.

I really don't wanna assume but I want that someone to be him.

To be honest , I've known them since High School. Their squad has always been famous in this town.

A group of boys who's from the most famous families in this town. Who wouldn't know them?

And that's the main reason why I am so confused when they invited us because it never happened for the past years.

And another to be honest , Hwang Hyunjin is the reason why I know I have the thing for my same gender. He was the fuse of the bomb that was hidden in me for so long.

He is the reason why I like boys and I like him because who wouldn't?

Seungmin-hyung also admitted he had a crush on him in first year but then his attraction fell into Chan-hyung but he said its just a simple admiration for his personality.

But me? I've been liking Hyunjin ever since and until now. I thought it was just a short time thing but it never ended.

I hate it when others got his attention but I couldn't even approach him because hey , we are in the same gender and I don't want to embarrass myself.

He is just Mr. Perfect and everyone wants him and I'm just a nobody and in his same gender.

I'm just Yang Jeongin , that student who never knows the word "fun" , the friend who'll scold you all day for not making you homeworks and that person who's weak enough to own up his feelings with someone.

"I have an idea." Han-hyung raised his hand that made everyone looked at him.

"Why don't we play truth or dare with a little twist." He smirked and the others were like "woah"

"Sounds fun , we're in." Seungmin-hyung winked at me and I just shrugged.

"So just the classic truth or dare but if the two consecutive players chose truth , the next player will automatically be given a dare." He explained and we all nodded in agreement.

"So its two truths and a dare rule." Felix-hyung shrugged and combed up his hair.

Gladly , it wasn't a cold night or we will be having a flu the next day.

"So Chan-hyung will start then me and so on in clockwise pattern." Minho-hyung suggested and we agreed too.

So it was Chan , Minho , Han , Changbin , Felix , Seungmin , Me and Hyunjin in order. And yes , I was beside but a meter away from Hyunjin-hyung.

I'm much closer to Seungmin-hyung and he knows why I can't seem to move from my place.

Because from time to time , I will notice Hyunjin-hyung glancing or even staring at me for seconds and its just .... I'm so embarrassed and shy.

"What if we change places , hyung?" i whispered but he just chuckled at me.

"Chan-hyung , truth or dare?" As the game started , it was fun and hilarious because of the dares they give and then my turn is coming right in the corner.

"Seungmin , truth or dare?" Han-hyung asked and Seungmin-hyung shrugged but answered anyway.

"Truth." We all quieted down as we wait from Han-hyung's next words.

" Kiss , Marry or Kill , I.N. , Chan and let's say .... Changbin." Han-hyung then smirked at us before laughing after Changbin-hyung groaned.

"I know I'll get the kill here ... again " We laughed it off and then the silence filled again the pool.

"I'll kiss Jeongin as a friend and yes , I'm sorry Changbin-hyung but I'll have to kill you ... and you know what's left and all." He mumbled the last words and we all went like "ooh" and Chan's ears are fuming red even with the glowing lights , we can see him blushing.

"Ooh now the youngest , Jeongin , truth or dare?" Changbin-hyung asked and I smiled nervously.

"I think I'll have to go with truth." And they also went like "ooh"

"So Hyunjin has no choice but to choose dare ... which isn't a choice anymore." Minho-hyung mumbled.

"So Jeongin , do you like someone in here in this circle?" Changbin-hyung asked and I felt my tummy turned upside down.

They are all looking at me and I can't help but fidget in nervousness.

"Y-Yeah I do." I said and Seungmin-hyung can't even believe I admitted it.

"Woah , shit! Are you drunk? Did you hit your head somewhere? Or you're an alien in disguise?!" Seungmin-hyung started asking hysterically and everyone is weirdly looking at us.

"Don't embarrass ourselves , hyung." I laugh nervously and he was taken aback.

"Oh no , you are the real Yang Jeongin and you admitted something something something!!!" His small eyes are getting wider every second as he shake my arms.

"Yeah right , hyung. And now everyone's staring at us." I whispered and he looked at everyone and shyly grinned.

"I'm sorry I was just too .... happy." He grinned at me and I can't help but roll my eyes.

"Why though? Doesn't Jeongin usually admit his ... feelings?" Chan-hyung's tone is kinda different ... like he's smelling something fishy.

"Yeah and not in front of someone he does .... like?" Seungmin-hyung then coughed when he saw me glaring at him.

"Who was it?" Felix-hyung asked but I grinned

"One question at a time , hyung." He then looked at me surprisingly and nodded his head before grinning.

"So Hyunjin .." It's Chan-hyung's turn to ask and there's Hyunjin-hyung who never left his eyes on me.

"Dare or dare?" Hyunjin-hyung then looked at Chan-hyung before grinning and said "Dare."

Everyone was anticipating at Chan-hyung's dare and then the time has come where he has to spill it.

"Kiss Jeongin for 3 minutes straight." Holy hell.