"Where and... why?" I asked.

"Let's just have a coffee, at the nearby cafe by the front gate." He smiled. "So, do you agree?"

"Uh, but I'm with Zhang Ji..." I pointed the restroom where Zhang Ji is.

"Of course he's coming with us..." He chuckled. "And it's my treat, no cuts no buts."

"I mean, we'll lose nothing if we come with you." I said and walked towards the restroom, "Zhang Ji?"

"Yes?" he yelled. "Wait for me."

Is changing clothes takes hours?

The time he came out of the restroom, I immediately faced him. "Hey, Zeyu is inviting us for a coffee..."

He made a face and picked up his bag. "I'm busy..."

"Then that explains I'm the only one who's coming with him?" I asked and pointed Zeyu that is now suspiciously looking at Ji.

His eyes widened and scratched the back of his head. "Okay, fine. I'll come."

We finally walked towards the hallways, and we went to the cafè. "What do you want, Zhubao?"

"Maybe-"

"Don't worry, It's my treat and I'll order too..." He smiled at me.

"No, I'll order." I said.

"No worries, just tell me what you want..." he smiled.

I looked at Ji, I was shocked when I saw him looking at me too, I mean not looking. Staring while his arm is on the table and his hands are on his chin.

"Espresso macchiato..." Ji said still not taking off his sight on me. "She loves that..."

"And you?" Zeyu asked him.

"We do want the same coffee." that's the moment he looked at Zeyu and took off his sight on me.

"O–kay, I'll just order," He stood up, I stared at Zeyu while walking, while I can see Ji stating at me from the edge of my eyes, he's being too obvious.

"Why are you looking at him?" Ji's eyes darkened.

"Is it bad to look at him?" I asked back, "I just wanted to distract myself from your eyes, sticking on me, are you analyzing every detail of me?"

"Focus on me, Zhubao. I want you to only look at me, and no one else." 

"Ji, you are being so dramatic." I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Tell me, do you like him?" he said with a sarcastic tone.

"What are you saying, of course no. I consider at him as my friend..." I chuckled. "I mean, he is also a member of a group I idolize, so why not be friends with him?"

"Does someone like you too?" He asked.

"What are you talking about—"

"Let's eat..." It was Zeyu that putted a tray on our table, so we started to eat the foods and coffees he ordered, and in just a half of hour, Zeyu bid goodbye, "I'll see you tomorrow, Zhubao."

"See you, bye!"

After four days of practicing, this is it, the pageant.

"Is she ready?" a voice from outside, as I felt the curtains slide from behind, and as I thought, it was Ji behind me, he smiled at me towards the vanity mirror in front us, "Hello."

"Why are you here, you supposed to escort Shi Ruo, and not me," I said, while looking behind him, seeing no one with him.

Thats too rude of him, leaving Shi Ruo behind.