The Freak Show

*Time skip to December 23rd.*

I woke up to the sound of screaming. I jumped up and ran down the hall to Emerson's room. He was screaming, and sweating buckets. I ran over to him, and grabbed his hand.

"Emerson, It's okay. Your okay. Its all just a dream. I'm right here." He sat up, and opened his eyes. He took a deep breath. I squeezed his hand. He looked over at me. "I'll be right back, I promise." I let go, and ran down to the bathroom. I grabbed a washcloth and wet it with cold water. Then I ran down to the kitchen as quietly as possible and grabbed some water.

"Here, drink this," I said, handing him the glass. I used the rag to wipe his face and forehead, ridding him of his sweat. He drank, and sat the glass down. "What was the dream about."

"It's... personal. I'm sorry." a tear slipped down his face, and I wiped it away.

"It's okay." I squeezed his hand. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. I'm just going to lay back down and try to sleep again." I stood up, and was about to walk out the door. "Wait, I hate to ask this, but would you please sleep in here tonight. I don't think I can do it alone."

I shut his door, and sat next to him, pulling a bit of the blanket on myself. "Of course. I'd be happy to. And don't feel bad about asking. It's really no big deal." I layed down, facing him. He wrapped his arm around me, and I hugged him. That's how we both ended up falling asleep. Our body heat radiating onto each other.

"Emma, are you in here," Sebastian opened the door, revealing me and Emerson asleep together. My head rested on top of Emerson's chest, and his arms were around me protectively. Sebastian pulled out his phone and took a picture. ~I heard screaming last night, and thought Remington was the one to calm Emerson down. Guess how surprised I was to find this at 10 am.~ He posted the picture, tagging both me and Emerson. Remington came in moments later, practically jumping on us.

"Alright weirdo's. Get up. We have stuff to do." I groaned and sat up.

"I don't want to get up. I'm too comfortable" Emerson whispered, rolling over. I started tickling him, and he sat up quickly. "Okay fine."

I laughed and stood up, stretching. I went into my room, and grabbed my phone. 2 Notifications. -@sebastiandanzig has tagged you in a comment.- -Babyyyyy has sent you a message.- I opened the message, first. "Baby, I love you and miss you. I saw the picture. How come you were sleeping with Emerson?" I opened the other notification and saw what Sebastian posted.

"Really, Dad? Did you have to? I look so bad." I commented on the picture. ~Hey, in my defense, he is a pretty good pillow. Lmao~

"Baby, He had a bad dream. He wanted some company. Plus, you know how cuddly I am in my sleep. I'm sorry."

"Its okay. I believe you. I love you, Ma Cherie."

"I love you more, Ma cherie."

Remington came into my room and shut the door behind him. I patted the space next to me and he sat down. "Did Emerson say what that dream was about, by chance?"

"No, he just said it was personal. I didn't want to push him, so I just made sure he was otherwise okay."

"Thank you Emma. He's been through a lot."

"It's really no big deal. I used to have nightmares too. I understand what he's going through."

"So, today we have to go to the mall to pick up a few things, and then we'll come back home and finish the last minute cleaning. Then after dinner, we have a little meet and greet at the local record shop. Its last minute, but it'll be quick. Then it's time for bed. We have a big day tomorrow." He walked out of the room. I called Alex, while I threw on a pair of jeans, and a Palaye t-shirt. I put on the tiniest bit of makeup, and let my hair down. Thats when i got the message. -Unknown Number has sent you a message: "Emma, Its your mom. I want to meet up tonight.