Average day?

Sam, Penny and Moose bark in the woods about where the pack of wolves might be and why they got so close. They go among the huge trees while admiring nature.

-"Didn't you hear the moose wolves tonight?"- Penny says, looking questioningly at the forester.

- "No, I slept like a fur coat." -he replies, waving his hand.

-"We've heard about this in the fields, this part of the forest!" -she continues, realizing what she said and looking at her friends anxiously.

-"Together?"- Moose asks, surprised but smiling.

- "Separately ... Separately! Only in the morning when we met ... uhm .....!"-Sam would try to explain, but the brown-haired man intervenes.

- "Too bad to explain, I saw you too!"

- "Yaeh Sam, there's no one on the street! Yeah?" -s he turns to the red-haired firefighter, gently nudging his elbow to the side.

-"Pontypandy is not always predictable!"- he replies apologetically, and Moose interrupts them again.

- "But don't worry, love is a beautiful thing."

- "Moose .....!" -they turn to him a little angrily, but then Sam's transceiver speaks with the voice of station boss Steele.

- "Sam! Penny! Come in!"

- "Yes, sir, here we are!"- Sam says.

"Good! I just got a report. Mike found wolf footprints in the area opposite their house, and several in town confirmed that they had heard the wolves in the evening and some had seen them run in the field in the evening."

-"Roger that, sir! We haven't found any clues yet!"

-"Okay, Sam! We're on constant alert. Malcolm and Rose are patrolling the city limits, and Tom is watching the forest! Watch out! It's over!"- Steele closes.

- "Roger, sir, thank you, sir! It's over!"

- "Well, the wolves seem to want something!" Penny turns to the men.

- "Yes, but what could have happened?" Sam says.

- "And what if the grizzly bears come?"- Moose looks around as if preparing for the bear's arrival. Sam and Penny just look at each other questioningly, and the woman takes courage and talks.

- "Moose !! There are no grizzly bears here!"

- "But what if they are?" - the forester is uncertain.

"They're not, and let's be happy about that!" -Sam says when they hear a soft rattle from a nearby bush.

- "Wait, did you hear that?"- Moose were startled by the oncoming noise.

- "Yes, don't move!"- Sam steps in front of them and holds his hand to the side.

- "Sam! Penny!"

- "Slowly, no sudden movement!"- whispers the red-haired firefighter.

- "Waaaaa, wolf ... no ... grizzly bear !!"- Moose shouts and starts running out of the woods.

- "Moose !!!"- the two firefighters address him. But their attention returned to the louder rattles.

- "Slowly Penny, it won't hurt!"- Sam tries to stay calm and they both focus on the bush. Then suddenly a small, fluffy little rabbit jumps out. The two firefighters look at each other and start laughing.

Later, Sam and Penny are on duty with Elvis. Yesterday's wolf footprints were found in the woods. But beyond that, they didn't even want to meet the wolf pack. In addition, Tom found out where the wolves came from. It is further away from Pontypandy, so it must have been a compelling reason to approach the city. The three firefighters are sitting in the kitchen and talking.

- "Have you ever had a pack of wolves like that?"- Elvis asks curiously.

-"Not really Elvis, maybe 1-2 individuals, but not ....."- Sam explains when the bell suddenly rings.

- "Norman Price is operated in the city with an outstretched dragon!"

- "We were only on duty for 10 minutes!"- Penny stood bored and soon headed for the pipe. The other two firefighters follow and rush to the hanger to pick up his blue jacket and yellow pants.

- "Okay team! We have to move fast, we don't know where Norman is going!"- Sam says when they hear a shout in front of the station.

- "Norman!"- Penny rolled her eyes.

- "Okay, Elvis, take Mercury, Penny and I will take Venus!"- the red-haired firefighter closes and rushes everyone to the designated vehicle. As they drive out of the station with their vehicles, they see Norman heading with his go-kart towards the park, the dragon flying after them. As the red-haired boy rolls down the hill, he bumps into some bushes and the dragon falls on them. By the time the firefighters get there, the bush is already burning.

- "Elvis, please take Norman to a safe distance!"-Sam turns to his colleague and a black haired firefighter does. During this time, Penny connects the hose as quickly as possible and gives the vaccine, handing it to Sam. It doesn't take long and the fire goes to sleep. It's good that it didn't spread. The three firefighters are now interrogating Norman.

- "How did Norman do this?"- Sam squats down in front of him.

"I'm sorry, but Mom said I can't fly a kite on the track, so I put it in town. But there was no wind, and I thought that if I started with the go-kart, the wind would subside and rise," the boy explains.

- "Uhumm ... and how did it catch fire?"- Penny raises her eyebrows.

- "Well ... I went to Joe's garage too .... he .... he just welded ..... and I think it was caused by the sparks ..."

"Norman, promise me I'll take better care next time. The dragon needs wind!"- says the learding firefighter. He always tells him to be more careful, but he's Norman Price. He always promises, then he makes the same mistake over and over and over again. Firefighters already feel as if they are in an endless cycle.

- "All right, I promise."

Returning to the station, firefighters write the report.

-"So what are you going to do on your day off tomorrow, Sam?"- Elvis asks.

- "I'm spending the day with the twins!"

-"Oh, is so good Sam! I may have a nephew and a niece!"- Penny says longingly. She has no brother or sister,so this is not possible. She loves children very much.

-"Shall I lend it to you for a day? Then you can think about it."- Sam asks, laughing as he turns seriously and turns to him. - "You don't want to spend your day with us tomorrow?"

-"Sam, I don't want to disturb you ..." -she is surprised.

- "You never bother, twins love it!"- he convinces.

- "Yes, and you will not be alone!"- Elvis joins the conviction. Penny can't measure it, she surrenders. But she doesn't mind, she loves being with them.

-"You win!"- announces.