Chapter 4- The Three Headed Dog

i was still discussing last nights events with harry, ron and mione. after we were caught roaming the halls (we were going to visit Hagrid) last night we had to run into an abandoned corridor. we ran to the end to find a locked door. "oh move over. alohomora" said mione and we ran in and shut the door behind us. unfortunately me and harry saw something as if we were in a nightmare. mione and ron turned around and all of us were looking straight in the eyes on a monstrous three headed dog. i grabbed the door, fell backwards and slammed it shut, all four of us running to the Gryffindor Towers without stopping. 

*i know they aren't going to visit Hagrid, Malfoy sets them up with a duel and Neville is with them but as i said before not all the events will be the same, some might be changed up*

"i dont know what they were doing keeping a thing like that in the school" said ron while eating an egg.

me and mione rolled our eyes.

"honestly are you two that stupid, didn't you see what it was standing on?" mione asked

"the floor?" harry said making us roll our eyes again

"this is why im the smarter one, it was standing on a trapdoor. its guarding something." i said

"but what?" ron asked

"THE PARCEL FROM GRINGOTTS" me and harry whisper-shouted at the same time. 

in some time, the owls arrived with the mail carrying two large parcels and me and harry were surprised to see it was Hedwig and y/o/n carrying the parcels. 

they dropped it right in front of us, with a letter that we read together. 

' DO NOT OPEN YOUR PARCELS AT THE TABLE. THEY CONTAIN YOUR NEW NIMBUS TWO THOUSANDS BUT I DONT WANT EVERYBODY KNOWING YOU'VE GOT NEW BROOMSTICKS. OLIVER WOOD WILL MEET YOU TONIGHT AT  5 'O' CLOCK FOR YOUR FIRST TRAINING SESSION.'

We quickly took the parcels and ran out towards the Gryffindor Tower with ron and mione (we showed them the note) when Malfoy stopped us.

"those are broomsticks. you'll be for it this time Potters, first year's aren't allowed them." he said.

" they're not any old broomsticks. they're nimbus two thousands. what did you say you have at home, a comet two sixty?" ron asked.

malfoy was just about to say something when Professor Flitwick intervened.

"not fighting are we kids?" he said

malfoy, being the snitch he is said, "the Potter's have gotten broomsticks, professor."

"yes, yes i heard about the special circumstances, potters. and what models are they?" Professor Flitwick asked. 

"nimbus two thousands, sir" i replied, all of us trying not to laugh at the horror on malfoy's face.

"and its thankful to malfoy we've got them sir" harry added while we made our way to harry and ron's dorm, giggling. 

soon we unwrapped them, and even if we didn't know much about broomsticks, these looked very sleek and wonderful.

it drew closer to five 'o' clock, we left the castle and headed towards the pitch. we'd never been in the stadium before, hundreds of seats were raised in stands around the pitch. at each end of the pitch there were three golden poles with hoops on the end. 

too eager to fly again than waiting for Wood, we mounted our broomsticks and flew through the hoops. 

"Hey Potter, come down" Wood said. "Very nice, I can see what McGonagall meant, you both really are naturals."

he explained all the rules to us and showed us all the balls.