The Favor

*you're average height but your boyfriend is a tower compared to you*

As you open your iPad and begin to work on your next art piece, you sit down in the middle of your boyfriends bed and lose yourself in the lines and beauty that you create on the screen. While you sit there engrossed in your work, your boyfriend comes in behind you. He positions himself to where you're inbetween his legs, and wraps his arms around you waist, while leaning his forehead into your shoulder. You smile and snuggle into him, making yourself comfortable in his arms.

A few minutes pass, and you're still drawing. He suddenly tightens his grip a bit, and buries his face more into your shoulder. "What's wrong?" You ask him. Wondering if something was bothering him. Instead of responding, he just nuzzles his face more into your shoulder. Working his way to your neck, and inhales your scent. You giggle and get back to work. He suddenly says, "Y/N?" As you reach for you boba to take a quick sip, you reply with a simple, "Hm?"

"Can you please peg me?" He ask. You immediately spit out your drink and turn your head to look at him, eyes wide, wiping off your mouth with your hand. "What the fuck, babe?! I'm trying to draw!" You yell at him, face flustered and red. "What?" He says it so nonchalantly. "It's not like you haven't done it before." "T-That's besides the point!" You stammer. "I just calmed down my hormones so I could focus on my drawing," you tell him, barely able to get the words out. "Y/N," he starts. "You're literally drawing digital porn. How are you not feeling some type of way?" You squint your eyes in somewhat disbelief that he said something so stupid. "Baby boy, I am so used to drawing and looking at naked bodies, that it doesn't affect me at this point anymore." You turn back to your iPad, take a deep breathe, and collect your thoughts so you can finish your piece.

You feel him shift a bit behind you. He slides his hands to the sides of your waist, places his lips next your ear, and whispers, "Mommy." Immediately, you stop moving. He knows that that word is such a trigger to you. Instantly, you lock your iPad, and place it to the side. You then turn your whole body around to face him, with a look to signify you have gone into a complete dominate state. "I hope you don't regret saying that baby boy," you say seductively. You crawl over his body, bringing your face inches away from his. You then come to sit on his lap, hold his face in your hands, and kiss him deeply, taking full control. He lets you, and deepens his grip on your waist with his broad hands.

You grind a bit on his lap, just to rile him up, and can feel his hard on through his pants. You then part your lips from his and just look at him. As if waiting for something. "Are you just going to leave me hanging like that?" He says, looking at you slyly. You look back at him mischievously. Already thinking of all the things you want to do to him. Luckily, because you both have established your interest, there was already a blindfold and handcuffs on the headboard of the bed. You reach over to grab the handcuffs, and dangle them in front of his face. "Someone's acting bratty," you say, as you bring the cuffs to his wrist. He looks at you nervously and says, "W-wait. Are those really necessary?" He has a nervous smile, almost as if he didn't know you could be dominant. "You gave me the control," you say. "And I happen to be feeling very dominant right now." You lift his shirt off from his body, then lock the handcuffs around his wrist and bring the metal to your lips, placing a kiss on it. He shyly scoffs at you, thinking it'll lower your confidence. But it only makes you feel more sadistic. You kiss him again, and start to trail one of your hands down his torso, delicately tracing your fingers over each of his abs, to then stop at the hem of his pants.

His breath hitches, and he becomes immensely flustered. "Baby," he says quietly. The look of total submission on his face gives you such a high, you become impatient. You begin to trail kisses down is stomach, and stop at his pant buckle. As you bring your fingers to undone his pants, he slightly moans. Lifting his chin at the sensation from your finger tips. You proceed to unzip his pants, pull them off, and crawl back up to his chest and just smirk. "Let me add a little bit more to this," you say, as you grab the blindfold from headboard. "Oh come on baby," he whines. "I want to be able to see you." You chuckle slyly, knowing that you already have him begging, with doing just the bare minimum. You bring your lips close to his ear and say, "No baby boy, I feel like you need a lot of taming today." At that, you feel him shiver a bit, and you put the blindfold over his eyes.