What if you were the imposter?

" Scotty's fucking dead." Marcel held his megaphone close to his chest as of it was a life line." And one of you guys did it." His eyes were already red and dark blotches covered his face.

The group looked around at each other. Their eyes hardening.

Marcel stares off at nothing." He was alive in security with me before the lights went off, and then he was dead when they came back on."

Beside him, Anthony flinched.

Marcel grimaced as he lowered his gaze." The doors were closed...and I thought we were safe..." His voice grew quiet the more he spoke, and a few tears feel from his eyes before they were quickly wiped away.

Jonathan placed a comforting hand on the brown suited crewmate's back, but behind the mask his eyes were also red with tears.

Marcel sniffed and bit his lip. " The killer must have come from either Medbay..." He stopped to turn towards Tyler with a hauntingly wide eyed stare. " Or electrical.."

Everyone turned their accusing glares towards the tall white suited crewmate.

Tyler held up his hands and shook his head. " I didn't do it! I swear!" He shouted. " Don't look at me!"

Marcel furrows his brows. " It has to be you."

Tyler snaps his head towards the shorter crewmate. " What?! How?" His face began to turn red and sweaty. " Why would I Kill Scotty?"

Most of the accusing eyes turned back to Marcel, but he could only shrug.

" I don't know why you would kill Scotty..." He said too flatly. " But I do know that I saw you enter cams minutes before the lights turned off..."

Tyler huffed and crossed his arms. " Okay? So? What does that prove?"

Marcel stayed quiet for a moment, and then turned his gaze towards Evan.

" Evan?"

The yellow suited crewmate struck up from his relaxed position on the table. His pupils turned small as the heat of the situation made him start to sweat.

" Y...yeah?"

Marcel smiled creepily. " Did you see Tyler in electrical?".

Evan swallows nervously and gives a hesitant nod.

" Yes...I saw him, and so did...." He looks around the table and then points towards the red suited crewmate. " Brian. Brian saw him too."

Marcel side eyes the quiet Irishman with a calculating stare. " Is that true?".

Brian straights his shoulders and nods without hesitation.

" Yes. I was with Evan the whole time last round and..." His eyes catch a glimpse of Tyler's deadly stare. "- I saw Tyler. He was in electrical with us but...but he was doing download."

Brian nods to Evan. His face stern and unmoving.

Evan nods back to him and then turns to Marcel. " Yeah. I saw him doing download too...and even when the lights went out I could still hear him talking to Brian."

Marcel stared at the three with a bored expression, but didn't add a comment.

He turns his attention towards the whole group and rests his chin on the tips of his fingers.

" Okay... if electrical is cleared then...who was in med bag?" Marcel replaces his expression with the same wide eyed stare as the room goes silent.

He waits a heartbeat before both Nogla and Brock raise their hands...and then all eyes turn to them.

Marcel squints. " And what were you two doing in there?". He asks with a hum, leaning ever so closer to them.