"We will find them." Toni said.

"How long was I out?" he asked.

"25 minutes maybe. I'm not really sure." Toni said.

A few minutes later the ambulance arrived. It took a few minutes to calm Jughead down, so they could examine him. He wasn't having any of it. But eventually he allows them too. The pain has won out.

"What the hell?"

They turned and saw Veronica standing there, her brow furrowed in concern.

"Mind your business, there is nothing to see here." Cheryl said. She was awfully quiet until now.

Veronica hurried off.

"Sir, we need to take you to the hospital." the EMT said.

"No!" he yelled. " I need to find my girlfriend," he said, as he falls back onto the ground. "Fuck!" he said, again. "I feel like I just ran a gauntlet," he sighed.

"Someone beat the shit out of you, bro" Archie said.

Jughead let out a loud growl, he was getting more and more annoyed. He stood up on his own. Finally finding a sense of balance. "Where is Pea?" he asked.

"He's on his way. He just picked up Joaquin." Toni said.

"No. we will meet him at The Wyrm" jughead said.

Just then Sheriff Keller comes over. Jughead absolutely loathes the sheriff, but he tolerates him because Fangs is dating his son. "Son, I know you are worried about Betty, but you won't be able to do anything if you bleed to death. I have my deputy's out looking for her and if I have to guess you have people searching for her as well" the sheriff said.

Jughead hates that he is right, but he doesn't say it.

Cheryl comes over and stands next to Jughead. "I'll go to the hospital with him," she said.

"Okay, then we will go back to the Wyrm." Toni said. "Fangs, take your jeep and wait at the hospital, I don't see this taking long." she said.

Cheryl turns to the Sheriff. "I know my father did this. It has his name written all over it" she said,

"Do you have any proof?" he asked.

"No" she sighed. "I'm afraid I don't." she adds.

"Then there is not much I can do about it. Come back with proof and then we'll talk." The sheriff said,

Cheryl sighed. Life would be easier if they had the proof.

The EMT motioned to Jughead to sit down on the gurney. He did and they strapped him in and loaded him in the ambulance.

"This isn't necessary," he said, as he tried to free himself.

"It's precautionary," the Emt said, slapping his hand away.

Jughead rolled his eyes. He thought this was stupid.

Cheryl gets in behind him and sits down in the open space next to Jughead. "I'll let you know when we are done" she yelled out to Toni.

Toni nods as the ambulance doors are shut and he drives away.

"This is twice in a month that Betty has been kidnapped." Archie said,

"I know," Toni said.

"Once we get her back, he's never going to let her out of his sight" he said, "You know that, right?" he adds.

"I know," Toni said as she sighed.

They go collect their belongings and head back to the Wyrm.