Ch. 21 I just let these little things slip out of my mouth.

Start from the beginning

You Allie.. I cant get my mind off of you every time of every day you are there the slightest things remind me of you. Cute couples in the park.. The song I wrote.. Little things. Yeah that whole song is for you Allie.. Sure I sound stupid for writing that for you but Ed helped me.. Your biggest insperation.. I remember we had a in the house day and you told me all about how you alway wanted to meet him.. I called him that night and he came over.. We wrote it and I was going to play it for you and sing to you but I only had one thing on my mind that night.. I know this will never get to you I just needed my feelings out before I did something really stupid.. Find you.

Love always,

                        Zayn'

My mouth was gapped open and my heart leaped.. Ive heard them sing Little Things.. I just thought they wrote it with Ed for the hell of it.. But they all didnt... Zayn did.. He asked Ed to help him.. I smile to myself knowing he felt horrible for what he had did and I made the right choice by forgiving him.

I touch the necklace on my neck. The heart with Zayns name on the back, and 'You have my heart' on the front. He loves me he really does..

I look down and see a picture inside. I take it out and see its Zayn and the boys when they got 3rd in the X Factor. I turned it over and read what Zayn put.

'We are forever brothers. xxx No matter what happens. We got eachothers backs... Promise.'

and after that there is all there signatures. I put it all away and placed it back were it was. I feel happier now. He really means it.. I am so lucky..

But then again I am mad at him for what he did..

I can never stay mad at him for long.

Soon enough it is around 9:30 and a drunk Zayn barges in and I spill my cereal everywhere. He scared the shit out of me.

"Bloody hell Zayn! Are you trying to kill me!?" I shout at him now cleaning up the mess of the milk. He lets out a chuckle and falls.

I quickly help him up and into bed.

"Hey Allieeee!" He slurs. I laugh and turn around in the door way.

"What is it Zayn?" I say smiling at him and how cute he sounds when he is drunk.

"I love you." He says looking at me straight in the eyes.

"I love you too Zayn." I say back shutting the door. I get a blanket and pillow I set out and got comfy on the couch for my sleep. I yawn and close my eyes soon enough after all the events. I fall into a deep sleep.

"Allie.." Someone whispers shaking me. I groan and roll over putting the blanket over my head.

"Ugh.. Stubborn girlfriend." I hear him mumble. I laugh knowing its Zayn. He picks me up bridal style and I open my eyes a bit to see we are going to the room. He finally sets me down and puts me under the covers tucking me in.

"Bloody.. My head is pounding.." He growls at himself.

I open my eyes to see his head rested on the wall. I look at the clock to see it is 11 o'clock in the morning.

"Zayn" I croak resting my head on my hand. He looks at me and smiles weakly.. Poor lad..

"Hey. Good morning beautiful.. Concert tonight at 7." He says quietly. I nod and smile. I wave him over and he comes over and goes behind me pulling me closer. Both his legs on either side of me my head on his chest. This right now is perfect.

"Zayn.." I whisper.

"Hm.." He mumbles in my hair kissing my head.

"What do you love about me." I whisper back. He chuckles and wraps his arms around me more squeezing me and kissing my temple.

"All your little things." He whispers against my neck. I smile to myself and giggle kissing his cheek.

"Which are?" I say looking in his eyes.

"The way your hand fits in mine. Like its made for me." He says intertwining our fingers. "That little freckle on your cheek." He says kissing it and makes me giggle. "The crinkles by your eyes when you smile." He whispers kissing by my eye. "The way you dont like your stomach or your thieghs." He says messing with my stomach and thieghs. I smack his hand away and he laughs. "The way you cant go to bed without your cup of tea. How you dont like your voice on tape. Or how much you weigh. Im in love with you. And all these little things." He whispers against my lips. I smile and he kisses me. Not a hungry kiss, or wanting.. No slow and sweet.

"Cheesy." I whisper against his lips.

"But effective." He whispers back smiling. I giggle and kiss his cheek.

"I just let these little things slip out. Of my mouth. Cause its you. Oh its you. Its you they add up to. Im in love with you. And all these little things" He sings to me. I smile and turn to kiss him again.

"I love you too." I whisper. He smiles and kisses me again this time getting more heated. There was a pound on the door and he pulled away and winced.

"Why the fuck is someone pounding on the door! I have a bloody hang over!" He shouts stomping out of the room and to the door. I laugh and smile to myself. I truely am lucky. I hear a high pitch giggle and my face goes into a who the hell?

I walk out of the room and see someone I dont want to see.

"Perrie?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFF HANGERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Sorry to me so long. Love you all my beautiful carrots vote, comment, fan♥ Message me if you want I dont minddd♥

-Destini♥