༄ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ༄

"Hello, My name is F/N..." you look at the blonde haired man who is looking through papers. "F/N? Do you have a Last name...?" He says adjusting his tie. "...no" you say pulling your hood down. He looks at you and scoffs. "Well can you at least take off your hood?" He stares at you waiting for your response. "No can do...sorry..." you say pulling your hood down even more. "Well one or the other, the hood or your last name." He said looking up at you. You fiddle with your fingers and sigh. "Smith..." you say looking at Erwin who now looks shocked. "F/N? Smith?" He said standing up. "Yeah..." you look at him nodding. "Are you F/N Smith, as in my sister?" He said looking at you. You look at him shocked. "Erwin?!" you say pulling him into a hug. "I...I can't believe it's you!" You hug him and remove your hood. He  strokes your nice long H/C hair and smiles. "Your grew up so much F/N...or should I say little sister..." he said wiping tears out of his eyes. You giggle and back away. "But you can't tell anyone we're related..." you say pulling your hood back up. "But why is that?" He said staring at you raising a brow. "Because I don't want people to know who I am." You say coldly. He smiles and kneels down beside you. "I promise I won't say a word!" He says patting your head.

——————————————————

Its been a few weeks since I joined my brother in the survey corps. My brother kept my identity a secret so I now go by a nickname. "N/N!" I hear someone call for me, I turn around to see my friend Hange. "Hange? Whats up?" You say adjusting your hood. "Ah-Commander Erwin asked to see you!" "Oh is that so?" You say looking at Hange. "Alright I'll go see him, Thank you for letting me know! I'll seeya around!" You wave as you run down the hallways to Erwins office. You knock 3 times and wait for an answer. "N/N?" Says a voice coming from inside the room. "The one and only!" You snicker opening the door. "Close it back." You close the door and sit down in front of his desk. "What did you need me for 'commander'?" You giggle mocking your older brothers title. "Well i'm promoting you to a Captain!" He says smiling with a thumbs up. "REALLY?! THANK YOU SO MUCH IT'S AN HONOUR!" You say shaking Erwins hand really tightly. "That's not all-." He says removing his hand. "Aw man...I knew there had to be a catch.." you say crossing your arms. "Since you don't know that much about Titans I have someone to help you, one with learning and one with hand to hand combat." He smirks and gets up walking towards his door. I get up and follow him. "Well this mustn't be too hard!" You say getting a little bit excited. We walked down the long ass hallways which lead to the dining hall where we usually ate. "Levi and Hange will be teaching you." Erwin point's toward the table with Captain Levi and Hange. "Alrighttt...." you say pulling your hood down more. "Alright I'll be off!" Erwin announces leaving us three in the dining hall. "Alright listen close brat..." Levi leans in close which makes me back up a little bit. "Levi! Be nice!" Hange says pushing Levi. "As if." Levi scoffs directing his attention back on me. "I'm sure you heard the Commander tell you I'll be teaching you hand to hand combat." He lets out a small sigh turning away. "And I'll be your own personal teacher! Isn't that so cool N/N?!" Hange blurts out smiling. You nod at both of them. "I look forward to it...?" You snicker a little and direct your attention to Levi who is totally not into the chat your having. "So when do I start?" You turn you attention back to Hange. "Well we could start tomorrow because it's getting pretty late already." Hange points at the window which has nothing outside but blackness. You nod then look at Levi. "We start in an hour..." he says getting up and walking away. "HEY WAIT A SECOND LEVI!" Hange yells towards the very short Captain. "What." He says not turning around. "Don't 'what' me." She says standing up. "Why this late?!" She huffs at the Captain who now turned around. "Well she asked 'when we start' anyways." His cold voice echoing the dining hall. "An hour..." you say to yourself. "HEY BUT DINNER IS IN AN HOUR YOU CRUEL BASTARD!" Hange yells toward the Captain who shrugs and walks away. "This is gonna be one long week..." you mumble to yourself and get up.

It's been about 45 minutes since Levi left the dining hall. You were chilling in your house which was not that far from the training grounds. You decide to go there just so Levi doesn't ask anything incase your minute late. "Hey isn't that someone from the Survey Corps?" Someone asks from behind you. You turn around with your hood still on your head. "AHH ITS A MONSTER!" One kid says hiding behind a girl with black hair. "Im not a monster?" You say looking at the trio of kids who looked to be around 14. "The names Captain N/N." you say proudly at your newfound title. "Captain?" The brown haired boy says looking at you. "Yeah, anyways I have somewhere to be-." You say turning around bumping into someone. "Watch where your going Brat." A cold and familiar voice speaks up. "Oh its just you." You say getting up holding your hand out to Levi. He refuses your hand and gets up himself. Your turn around to see the trio is gone. "Oh great..." you mumble turning back around to see Levi walking away. "I still have a few minutes to kill..." you say rushing past Levi. You don't look back and arrive at the stables with the horses. "I get to ride one of these soon..." you mumble when you feel arms wrap around you. "AH WHO IS- oh its just you Hange...you scared the living shit outta me." You giggle which makes Hange let go of your side. "So which horse do you like the most?" She says looking at all the horses. "Well that one is just pure beauty." You say pointing at a pure black horse. "Oh that horse belongs to-." "Let me guess, Levi..." you say mumbling. "Yeah..." she says giggling. "What about that horse?" She says pointing towards a brown horse with white dots on it. "That one looks so stunning!" She say walking towards the horse and petting its snout. Hange looks proud of herself as she finally speaks up. "Well that's my horse!" She says smiling and giggling. "Oh of course! Thats why she looks amazing!" You say turning around staring at Hange. "Quit it N/N! Your making my blush!" She giggle wrapping her arms around her best friend. "Oh! I have to go meet Levi!" You say hugging Hange one last time leaving to head to the stables. "I'll seeya at dinner!" You say waving your goodbyes. "Make sure he doesn't do anything stupid!" Hange yells back giggling. "Whats that supposed to mean?" You say smirking under your hood. "Nothing!" She yells back as your figure disappears around the corner. "That girl is something else..." Hange smiles walking inside.