Eren stepped out of the car, looking over his school. He clutched the straps of backpack.

I can do this!

He turned back to M/n and grinned. "Thanks, Mister! See you around!" He shouted before running off.

Hanji sighed. "Why are you a lawyer anyway?"

"Huh?"

She smirked. "You're way better with kids. You should be a teacher! Ooh, no! Guidance counselor would be even better!"

"Shut up, Hanji."

M/n looked over at S/n, who was looking at him with curious eyes. "What's up, bud?"

"I made a new friend," he said happily before beginning to play with his toy robot.

M/n smiled to himself and looked the door, getting back into the driver's side. He then pulled out from the school, making his way toward the office.

--

M/n was looking over some documents, occasionally drinking some (f/d) ((favorite drink)). He looked up to see S/n happily reading a book his teacher had given him.

The h/c-ette put down the papers and called out for his son. The boy looked up from his book, tilting his head to the side, waiting to hear his father's next words.

"Are you hungry?"

The boy nodded and stood up, walking over to his dad's desk. "What do you feel like eating today?"

S/n thought for a second before an idea came to mind. "(F/f)!"

"(F/f)? Are you sure?"

He nodded. M/n ruffled S/n's hair before standing up. "Alright. Let's go."

He put on his blazer before taking hold of his son's hand, guiding him out of the office and through the hallway. On the way, S/n was greeted by the many employees who worked on that particular floor.

"Hello, S/n-chan," greeted Hirano, a folder in her hand.

He smiled widely, "Hirano-san! Hi!"

"How have you been?"

"Good," he replied. "I made a new friend."

"Really? Wow, S/n-chan. You have made a lot of new friends! Make sure to be nice to them."

"I will."

Hirano then turned to M/n. "Sorry I'm late, sir. It was quite hectic."

"It's alright, Hirano. No worries. Fujiwara took care of things for you."

"I see. I'll make sure to thank him. Seeing as you're heading out, I'll leave this at your desk."

"Thank you."

She bowed and gave S/n a smile before walking away. "Bye bye!"

Hirano waved and continued walking. "Let's go, S/n."

"Okay...!"

--

"Hello?"

"Hello, Mr. L/n."

"Ah. Mr. Morisawa. What can I do for you?"

"We've gathered some material concerning your case with Mr. Ackerman. Pictures were finished being taken today."

"I see. All of them?"

"The house is being inspected as we speak. They're sweeping the house again just in case something was missed. Pictures of injuries visible on the victims have been taken. Pictures of the house have yet to be finished. The details should get to you soon enough once those are taken care of."

"Alright. Thank you for letting me know."

"Of course. Good day, Mr. L/n."

"Likewise."

M/n hung up the phone and glanced in S/n's direction. He was sitting on the small couch, quietly watching some cartoons on the TV in the corner. A blue robotic cat was on the screen, along with two boys.

"You know, since I've come all this way, I might as well check out what the city looks like in this time period," a boy in an futuristic orange suit said, looking out of the window.

"Hey, if you don't get back, your mom's gonna let you have it."

"I just wanna take a quick peek."

"Oh, alright then," the robot cat said, pulling out some strange gadget from his pocket, "Let's break out...the hopter!!!"

M/n looked back down at the stuff in front of him before spotting the folder Hirano had left on his desk. He opened it up and took a look at the contents inside.

Witnesses list...

The list contained the names of Levi's parents as well as those of Levi's former neighbors.

Alright. Time to get to work.

~~~~

I'm truly sorry about how long it's been since I updated. It's been a rough couple of weeks, but I'm pushing through, so I hope I can work on getting out updates.