'Ahem'

Scorpious P.O.V.
Me and Lily turned around to see Justin standing behind us. He had a look of evil in his eyes. I didn't know what he was planning but it definitely wasn't good.

Lily's P.O.V.
"So what's going on here?" Justin asks looking at me and Scorpious.
"Well I couldn't sleep so I came out here and found Lily out here with the same problem so we were just talking," Scorpious said as I nodded my head in agreement.

Justin's P.O.V.
I looked at the two idiots then said, "I don't believe you!"
The two looked shocked and Lily got up and started walking towards me. She raised her arm, about to punch me, but I turned her around and tried to kiss her.
"What in the heavens are you doing (A/N with a cow in the house) with my sister!" Screamed a voice.

Scorpious's P.O.V.
As Justin looked up, I grabbed Lily and hugged her, she started crying into my shirt. Albus came down and punched Justin across the face. He ran out of the common room and into the corridor, and turned like he was going to the upstairs area.

Albus's P.O.V.
I looked at Scorpious and walked over to them. I rubbed Lily's back as she cried. I felt bad that I couldn't help her, but at least Scorpious could. I got up to close the common room door, but when I turned around I saw the headmistress.

A/N
So I was actually not going to update this book for a while but thanks to Dramionelover090309 I decided to keep updating this book. Thank you and next chapter will come soon! Thanks for reading and have a great rest of your day or night.
~V