"With myself, father payed the school some money." Amelia says nonchalantly.

"Wicked!" Leo says. "But can you imagine if he hadn't, I would have to share a dorm room with Weasel and Potty." Amelia says dramatically.

"Nice, come on I'll walk you to your class because I don't think that you know where it is." Leo says holding out his hand for her to grab.

"Thank you." Amelia says and together they walk to 'etiquettes', a subject where you learn how to behave as a lady, or gentlemen.

"Thanks for walking me." Amelia says when they reach the classroom.

"No problems." Leo says and walks further towards his own class.

Amelia walked inside the classroom and saw that she was one of the first people there so she decided to sit in the middle, she liked being in the spotlight.

"Can I sit here?" A girl with black hair asks her. "Blood?" Amelia says with her eyes looking through the girl her soul.

"Clarissa Daurence, pureblood." The girls says having Amelia nodding at the chair next to her. "Sit down." Amelia says and Clarissa sits down.

"So you're a wealthy pureblood?" Amelia asks Clarissa, making sure that she isn't a bloodtraitor like the Weasleys.

"Yeah, we're one of the most respected pureblood families from France." Clarissa says proudly grinning. "And you?"

"Do you even have to ask? I'm a Malfoy, the only girl, but I'll be known 10 times better then they. If you think of the name Malfoy, Amelia will immediately come up to your mind." Amelia says.

"I think you could do it, I've only known you for 2 minutes but I already know that you'll get a lot of power." Clarissa says smiling at Amelia.

"You know Daurence, I've got some feeling that we'll get on well." Amelia says, and the lesson begins.

"Miss Malfoy, perfect!" The teachers says when we have to show our walk.

"See Daurence, I'm perfect." I say winking at her, having her to laugh at me.

"You can all go to your next lesson." The Professor says and we all walk out of the classroom.

"Amelia, who's this?" Leo says when Clarissa and I walk out of our classroom.

"Clarissa Daurence, Leo Zabini. So what are you doing here Zabini?" I ask him.

"I came by here so I decided to wait for you." He says taking my bag.

"What a gentlemen, I'll see you later Daurence." I tell Clarissa and walk together with Leo to waltz class, a class shared by first and second years.

"Come on, or we'll be late." Leo says stepping inside a classroom that looked like the ball room at Malfoy Manor.

"Everyone please make couples boy-girl, doesn't matter what year you're in." The teacher says having everyone paring up.

"Want to be my dance partner Leo?" A group of girls ask him. "Sorry girls, I'm already with this one." Leo says pointing at me.

"Sorry girls." I say winking at the girls who look with hatred towards me. "You chose a firstie over us." One girl asks.

"Yeah he does, bye." I say sweetly waving at them. "Best choice ever to become friends with you." Leo says high fiving me.

"I know I'm the best." I say arrogantly. "Yeah, don't become too cocky." He says punching my shoulder.

"I may be the only girl in my whole family, but never punch me." I say threatening.

"Sorry ma'am!" Leo says. "Everyone listen up! You'll grab your partner by the waist and follow our steps." The teacher instructs and I lay my hand on Leo's shoulder.

"And 1,2,3." The teacher explains and we all flow at the beat. "How can you dance so good?" Leo asks me, confused why I dance so good.

"I'm a Malfoy, remember. I've been learning how to dance since I'm able to walk." I tell him.

"Well done everyone!" The teacher says, ending the lesson. "Lets get some lunch." Leo says grabbing my bag again.