Silence 

Shen wei  opened his eyes, but it was pitch black. He could not even feel anything. It was type of numbness that was like a torture. 

"am I alive? dead? can I die?" he thought, in the end he had no thoughts. He does not know how long he was in this state, then suddenly he saw a small crack in the darkness. The crack got bigger and bigger until it broke the darkness and the whole space turned into white. 

He looked around, but nothing to see, everything was white. He looked down on his own body and he saw he was in a state of almost being transparent. 

"They really stole my soul essences" he thought 

"Mr. Shen wei" a cheerful voice suddenly yelled out

He looked around but could not see anything

"who?" 

"code name black cat" the voice answered cheerfully 

Shen wei looked toward the voice, then a small fat black cat with golden eyes appeared. 

"what is going on?" He asked with a sigh , did he end up in a magical world ?he thought, he just wanted to die . 

"Mr Shen wei, I am your new system, your former system was a hostile system and was acting against protocol, acting against you and stealing from your soul energy , so I was sent here to destroy it and absorb it" 

"Don't want a new system, just let me die already"  he said with a voice painted with tiredness. 

He had given up, he was truly exhausted, and he wanted to rather die than go crazy, he could feel his mental state was not to good, he felt cold, he felt that the universe was cold and brutal and he just wanted to die before he get so far to want to kill everyone and anyone, just destroy everything.

Cat was a bit stunned by the strong negative and dark emotions coming from his new host, but he had a job to do and could not give up, this was his first job. So he said 

"I understand, but if you give up now , your soul will be lost forever. I will help you, and when your strong enough you will go back to your old life" 

Shen wei chuckled sarcastically, the chuckle made the system shiver 

"help me? this is what the last system said to, so how can I trust you? besides, I can't even remember my old life, can barely remember myself, what I like, my personality, you guys have destroyed me over and over again"  Shen wei roared in a hoarse voice

"pleas give me a chance, I am new system specifically made for you and are not connected with those who got you here, your next mission has no restrictions and you can do whatever you want" 

Shen wei did not trust it at all, but he was a bit interested in the part with no restriction. 

"then what is your mission cat?" 

"My mission is to help you with whatever I can, as long as you keep it within the restriction of that world, you can do anything except from killing the protagonist of that world directly " 

Shen wei  caught the keyword

"then indirectly? " 

Cat did not really understand why he would want to kill them, he was a happiness system, but it was not against the rules so

"yes you can" 

Shen wei was quiet for a moment and thought, been through hell already so it won't hurt to try one last time, if they are really messing with me, then he could use his time to plan his revenge, since now he had no restriction, he could do a lot, he has learn a lot of skills through worlds he has already been through. 

"Okay, let's do it" 

"Thank you Mr. Shen wei, then  I am going to bond with you"  

Shen wei nodded and Cat floated towards him and merged with him.  

Shen wei  felt his soul became slightly better. 

"Host, now we can communicate through our minds, and I will go with you to the worlds" 

"What can the system do?" 

"right now, both you and me are in a weaken state, it took a lot for me to devour the other system and I don't have enough energy to process it, but when I get to my normal state, you can use system to get stuff such as skills, items, other stuff" 

Shen wei frowned, it seemed to be to good to be true, last system he had to do tons of missions to gain points to buy stuff, and the points required was high.  Is this really not a trap?

"host, rest assure, it's because we are compensating you for your earlier suffering, so we are giving this to you so you can relax more during the missions and enjoy yourself" 

"Enjoy myself?" 

"yes, it is important that you enjoy yourself, the happier you are the more bonus energy from the world will you get"  Cat answered cheerfully 

"Cat are you scamming me? this makes no sense, your making it seem like the main mission is to be happy?"  Shen wei sneered, as expected it is a scam

"host, really my main mission is to help you and keep you happy" 

Shen felt that it was no point in discussing this with the system, so let's just try it. 

"Then let's go" 

"Host, we should do some cleansing before you go, it will help you get rid of you negative emotions and it would be easier for you in the next world" 

What he did not say was that his happiness score was -100 and would be kicked out of the world right away if it was not reduced 

"then lets do that" it would be great if he could truly start over and forget the painful past he thought 

"this will use some of my energy, and it would make me weaker, so you might not be able to use much of me right away" 

"what kind of world is it next?" 

"the next world is pre-decided, it's like a vacation, low level, you only need to gather energy" 

"okey, lets do it" 

***************************************************************************

Hey my dear lovelies, Thank you for reading my stories, and to my old readers, thank you for the love you have showed me, and the patience you have with me. 

This is just a teaser chapter i guess. I'm very exited about this story so hope you guys will like it too. so what do you think? don't be scared by the dark emotions now, this story will be full of fluff and love ^^ :)  See you soon.

Hugs Suga