Ch. 2 - The Soccer Player and the Best Friend

hey guys! I am honestly sooooooo sorry i haven't written in like 5 months! I feel soooo terrible! and I know that my first chapter was probably really bad but I promise this one will be soo much better! Thank you to all my readers and be sure to vote!

chapter 2~ Best Friends and Boyfriends

••♡♡••

~Friday Night Football Game~

"S-H-A-R-K-S!"

"LET'S GO SHARKS, LET'S GO! WHOO WHOO!"

"BHHS SHARKS RULE!" The whole stadium boomed with excitement.

"IM GOING TO GO GET A PRETZEL! YOU WANT ANYTHING?" Mya screamed in my ear from next to me.

"YEAH! GET ME A PRETZEL AND A HOTDOG, AND I CAN HEAR!" I screamed back.

"OK." She yelled grinning.

"TOUCHDOWN BY THE BEVERLEY HILLS HIGH SCHOOL SHARKS!" The announcer called.

"WHOOOO!"

"YEAH SHARKS!" The whole stadium shook.

••♡♡••

"You're sleeping over right?" I asked Mya after the game was over. We had won 37-14.

"Yuppies!" She said excitedly.

"Like puppies?" I said with humor in my voice.

"Sure thang sweet pea!" I just laughed at that one. I loved my best friend.

"Hey cutie." A low voice said from behind me.

I turned around and as I did I immediately scrunched up my nose from the smell, and he laughed.

"Hey don't say I smell bad! I'm sure you smell worse than this after soccer!" he said. I cracked up laughing.

"Now that is very true!" I said still laughing.

"Well, I've seen you play soccer and you kick some serious butt out there on the field and I was just wondering if you would like to go out sometime?" I heard Mya squeal behind me, "Oh by the way, I'm Nate, the QB for the Sharks." he said smiling.

"Well Nate, I would love to as long as you can find time that I don't have soccer." I smirked.

"Oh I will cutie. I'll text you." He said taking my phone and sending a text to himself from my phone to get my number.

"Bye!" and with that he winked and walked away.

"Oh my gosh he is a total hottie!!!" Mya squealed next to me.

"Eh, not really my type but I'll see how it goes." I smiled.

••♡♡••

"HEY MOMMA L!" Mya called for my mom ask we walked into my house.

"HEY DAUGHTER M!" My mom called back with humor dripping from her voice.

I just laughed. "Hey there mom!"

"Oh it's you.." my mom looked at me with fake disgust.

Next thing I know I hear very loud squealing from next to me that belonged to my best friend, "Your daughter number one finally got a date!"

I slapped Mya,"Shut up!" I whisper hissed.

My mom looked at me with wide eyes,"Like a real boy?"

"No mom, with a 10 year old," I rolled my eyes.

"Oh shut it!" She slapped me playfully,"What's his name?!"

"Nate," I sighed.

"Oh well I hope you have some very lovely dreams about Nate tonight," my childish mother winked at me. I just rolled my eyes.

••♡♡••

"AHHH! OH MY GOSH! HE IS SO HOT!" screamed Mya from next to me, practically blaring out my ear drums.

We were watching Catching Fire and she was screeching the whole time talking about how hot Finnick was. I mean, I wasn't complaining, she was just so loud.

••♡♡••

Okay! Well I hope you guys enjoyed it! I'm so sorry if there are a ton of mistakes in here!

I will try to write a ton more! But with school and soccer I'm not sure how much writing time I'll get! Today we had a snow day so that's how i got to writing this!

Okay too much talking! Haha! I hope you guys decide to vote,like, and comment! Till next chapter! byee!