██████████

██████████

Apple of my Eye — hoonsuk!

██████████

tw; mpreg! 
if you're uncomfortable please click away!

CHANGES WERE AT THE PEAK OF HIS NOSE. Jihoon may be over exaggerating, but the differences were clearly visible.

Marriage life so far for him was, not to brag, much better than what he had thought. A day before their wedding, Jihoon remembered getting lectured by his father, who was teary and still stood up with poise. When their promises were sealed and their vows were shared, Jihoon couldn't help but smile so widely at the older male, in elegant white, who is now his friend for life. His soulmate, his spouse. Those exquisite days of their honeymoon, full of their firsts and spending the time of their lives before facing the demanding reality, he never wanted it to end.

He was beyond thankful that Hyunsuk had accepted him to be his best friend, his husband, for the rest of their lives. The man he had fallen in love with ever since day one. Though he only realised it after running their seven years of friendship, and grew into eight years. But the older male cut it off, with three years of being boyfriends and now they were stepping on their second anniversary of marriage. And Jihoon can confidently say he had never felt more pleased with his life.

Choi Hyunsuk. Everyone in the neighbourhood knew him as the lively teacher, Sunflower kindergarten's favourite, chosen by the kids. Or the kindle hearted man from acorn street, who would walk his older next door's golden retriever every weekend. In Jihoon's eyes, it was the love of his life. Hyunsuk hated when boredom barged at him whenever Jihoon was busy doing his building surveys across the city, sometimes even outside of the country. He would try and occupy himself by visiting his neighbour's. Jihoon thinks he's just too kind. And they were one of Jihoon's favourite traits about Hyunsuk, though he sometimes hated it.

It all tumbled down to now. The older's tongue got more slicker, always spitting at his smallest mistakes, and glaring with the most deadly eyes. If he didn't feel like scolding the hell out of him, he would drown in his own tears, over the slightest things. Jihoon wanted to gag his guts out when he found Hyunsuk on the couch, watching Barbie Swan Lake with tissues sprawled all over their carpet floor and his bowl of popcorn.

Afterall, he blamed the pregnancy hormones.

Taking it back to the beginning, a few months ago. It was a busy week for the younger male. For three days, he had flown out of the country for his best client yet. A few hours before arriving back at home, he had called his husband on the phone telling him about his arrival in a few hours. He was quite confused when the older man delightedly cheered, "We will be waiting for you, daddy!". Thinking that their niese was probably over, Jihoon ended the line.