Roomates? [3]

Hi, I've tried writing this story 3 times, and it might be short just so I can get a part out.
* - when I started writing on my phone
Tw// homophobia
Antfrosts pov. (We will start switching povs soon shush)

Name: Antfrost
Room number: 209
Roomate: Velvet
I heard my name being called and I looked up, a brunette boy a few inches taller then me ask me, "are you antfrost?" He said as he raised his eyebrow
"Uh, yes I am, I assume your velvet?"
"Yeah I am, that's my last name though, my first name is Red, no idea how they fucked that shit up."
"Huh, wanna go to our room now?"
He just nodded in response and we walked up the stairs. He opened the door and we both walked in.
I jumped on my bed and started to open my suitcase grabbing my very tangled computer charger.
I started untangling my computer charger when I jumped at what red screamed
"FUCK!"
"What the hell happened holy shit, you sound like your getting murdered"
"Fucking wifi blocks man, fucking pornhub is blocked, i dont know how I'm gonna survive."
"You were gonna watch porn, right as I'm sitting here, untangling my charger cord?"
"No? I was checking to see if it was blocked."
"Yeah right, and give me your computer, I can fix the wifi block."
I sighed as he passed me his computer. Quickly I fixed the block, I was always good at this stuff. No idea why or how.
"Thanks, and I wouldn't watch porn infront of you, maybe if you were hot."
"HEY" I yelled at him
"I'm just kidding, your very cute and I think we both damn well know that."
I turned around and sat back down going back to untangling my charger cord.
I didn't say anything back, what would you even say in that situation?!
Some random dude I don't even know just called me cute after trying to go on pornhub, infront of me. Who does that?!?
I was still struggling with my charger cord when I heard a computer shut, Red walked over to me and took it out of my hands.
"Need some help with that cutie?" He said sitting down next to me.
I couldn't say anything, well, I could, I just chose not to.
He handed it back to me and smiled, then sat back on his bed.
I reached over behind the bed and plugged it in, I didn't charge it last night because, well, I just kinda fell asleep. I let my computer charge and unlocked my phone opening discord.
I saw dream messaged me

D: are you home yet? Me and George are getting on minecraft if ya wanna get on
A: not home yet, but I'll text you when I can play
D: kk

I closed discord and opened Instagram just liking a few of my friends posts, I was literally so bored. I just turned my phone off and threw it down to the foot of the bed and I let out a groan.
"And you yell at me for watching porn"
"I'm not even watching porn, that doesn't make sense."
"Ok that was pretty stupid honestly, just wanted an excuse to talk to you."
**
"But trust me, I can make you moan way louder than that."
He said add he winked at me.

"Your so annoying."

"So are you dumbass"

"Your still talking to me though"

"Well, I'm ignoring you now."

I didn't even care, he was the worst roommate, he was so annoying.
I opened my laptop and opened discord texting dream

A: Hey, wanna play minecraft? Not home yet but I just wanna play :/

D: yeah, vc?

A: Can we just use minecraft chat?

D: Oh yeah its all good :)

I closed discord and booted up minecraft, then I opened a random survival world we had played on a few nights ago.

Dream has joined the game
Dream: Hi! :)
Antfrost: hi :)
Dream: where are you? I want my pickaxe back
Antfrost: at the house we built
Dream: kk omw

I just started organizing a few cents when dream walked through the door, I quickly dropped his pickaxe

Dream: thanks :)

I jumped as i heard something come on the loud speakers

"Everyone must report to the cafeteria, I repeat, everyone must report to the cafeteria."

Antfrost: gtg, but ill get on later
Dream: ok, bye :))
I closed the world then my laptop as Red got off his bed, I opened the door and we both ran down to the cafeteria.

We both got down there and sat down at one of the tables.

"People already here, please wait a few moments as well wait for everyone else." The lanky brunette woman said.

Red started to whisper to me,
"Kinda stupid they put 2 very gay men in the same room."

I whispered back. "I know, are they stupid or something" I whisper laughed.

Our whispering got interrupted when the woman spoke into the mic again.

"Ok listen up, these first few days, I'm gonna be rather nice, the rest of the days, I won't. You need to learn that your sexuality is a sin and wrong. You were sent here to be fixed, and that's exactly what we are gonna do. Yes yes, these first days we are gonna be nice, don't expect that for the rest of your time here." She said rather harshly.
"Now, your going to listen to Amy's speech, she's going to split you into groups. Got it?"
Most people said yes.
"Good, here's Amy." She walked away from the mic as a blonde, short, woman walked up to it.

"Hello, my name is Amy, I have your group names here so when your name is called you will walk up to your group."

She seemed rather nice, maybe she was just being nice for the first few days, but we would find out eventually. Splitting us into groups kind of reminds me of when I was younger and I was in kindergarten.
"And the last group is, Velvet, Antfrost, and Madilyn."

I had zoned out for most of that, but luckily I heard my group, me and Red walked up to our group and sat there until they told us what to do.
"Ok" Amy said as she looked at the groups, "Thank you all for coming to this meeting, I want everyone to go back to their rooms and we will let you guys chill for until tomorrow, goodnight everyone!"

Everyone got up and me, Madilyn and Red stayed for a bit and just talked, we didn't get kicked out of the cafeteria so I just assumed it was aloud.

"I'm Madilyn, but you can call me Madi" She said as she smiled

"I'm Red, my last name is Velvet, I don't know how they fucked that up and put that as my name."
Red said, then they looked to me.
"Uh, I'm antfrost" I said, I was nervous, new people always made me nervous

"Madi!!" A girl shouted, "come back to our room, I wanna braid your hair! You said I could."

"Sorry guys, I'm sure we will catch up later, I promised Anne she could braid my hair, bye guys!"

"She seemed nice, since its just us now, do you wanna head back into our room?"

"Yeah let's go."

We both ran back up to our room and just sat on our beds on our phones.

~1243 words

Pog, finally got a chapter out, sorry for the wait :) my ipad broke and I just wrote this on my phone

~Written 1/4/20
~Edited 1/5/20
~Published 1/5/20