Chapter 2

"Thanks for saving me. I'm glad you like my videos" he told me while his smile began to glow. "They are very cool and creative. I really like the my digital escape channel as well" I told him as we walked out the front door of the school. Both of us exchanged smiles and he began to walk to his car but i chased after him and asked if he wanted to get pizza sometime. "Sure, i'd love to. Is Saturday fine?" he asked. "Yep. Saturday is perfect, here's my number. i'll text you later." I told him while writing my phone number on a tiny slip of paper and handing it to him.

I then, saw that my mom was waiting so we said our goodbye's and headed off. My mom could tell i was extra happy today "who is he?" she asked. "what do you mean?" i told her, confuzed. "Cut the crap Candace, i know that look on your face. Who's the guy?" she responded and i couldn't help but blush. "uhh...." I began to blush even more. "His name is Kyle, we have a date on Saturday" as soon as i told her she took a U-turn and started heading to the mall. "All your clothes suck." i felt pretty offended because I love all of my clothes. "We need to get you new dresses for your date" My mom told me. This is why I never tell her about my dates, she goes crazy and tries to make it perfect but I dont care where I am as long as kyly is there. We dont need anything fancy to have a good time.

"Mom, I already know what I want to wear, and I hate dresses! so can we please just go home?" I asked politely, trying to hold in all the anger I was feeling towards her. "All your clothes are sucky and out of style, I will not have my daughter go on a date with the captain of the football team in your tacky outfits" She told me in a very firm voice, letting me know that she was pissed. "Mom, first of all, he is not the captain of the football team and second, my clothes are not tacky!" I whined hoping she will understand... she didnt. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? I FORBID YOU FROM GOING ON THAT DATE, I ONLY ALLOW YOU TO GO OUT WITH PRO ATHLETES. WE ARE DRIVING HOME AND YOU WILL GO UP TO YOUR ROOM, I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER PEEP FROM YOU UNTIL DINNER TIME" She yelled even louder that before while turning the car around. we were already half way to the boutique so it took a solid 45 minutes to get home.

I did as instructed and went up to my room and as soon as I entered through the door my mom slammed it shut and boarded up the doors and muttered "You will not come out of this room until you break up with that douchebag, Kyle" Tears began to fall from my cheek. I grabbed a tissue from the cuppboard and lightly wiped my eyes and cheek. She is blowing this whole thing out of proportion! My crying started to die down when I got a text message from Kyle.

It read:

Hey there, beautiful. how are you?

I love him so much and my mom is going to have to accept that! I texted him back telling him what happened and then called for my mom. It took her 10 minutes to hear me and she was still fuming mad. "Mom, I know you want me to date an athlete but he is really sweet and i love him. Do you want to see a picture?" I asked her, innocently. "Not unless he begins to play sports over night." she told me and I could suddenly hear more pounding on my door. "This is for your own good. He is nothing but trouble!" she insisted. "But m-" she cut me off by saying "If its not about sports then I dont want to hear it!" in a very hig-pitched voice. "I just wanted to say that Kyle loves me so much that he is signing up for Basketball, Football, Soccer, Baseball, and Lacross. He will be using his own money and he will possibly get beaten up by his abusive dad for going against his rules and he will have to miss his great aunts funeral so thatnks alot for being a jerk mom" I said as the tears began flowing again. "Are you serious honey? I am sorry for being so strict but I only did it to protect you" she replies while ripping off the wood that was latching the door shut. "The only thing you're protecting me from is having a good time and you are keeping me from the best people. Jocks are all so mean, I would know, I dated one that beat up Kyle."

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

sorry i cut it off there but this chapter is really long. love you guys <3 hope you enjoyed my story and be sure to vote, comment and/or add it to you library :D xD