you laughed at his actions. oh, if only you knew how much your laugher made his heart swell. yeah, it was cheesy to say but he thought that he could listen to your laughter forever.

aside from being distracted by your laugher, crashing into the wall did hurt, badly. he unstuck himself from the wall & shook off any stones or webs he had gotten onto his suit.

are you alright? ❞ you say, finally calming down your laughter. he turns to you slightly, & gives you a dorky thumbs up & walks over to where you were standing.

you know you can take off your mask now, right? it's just us, ❞ you mention. you hear an 'oh, right' from under the mask before it was taken off, revealing the bruised & dirty face of peter parker. your smile started to fade into a frown. you took your hand up & started caressing his cheek slightly. this caused peter to blush a bright pink; he had also hoped you hadn't noticed.

you're hurt, rough night? ❞ you ask, earning a slight nod from the bruised boy. you took your hand off of his cheek & turned your attention back into the city. peter didn't say anything, but he didn't want you to take your hand off of his cheek.

i don't know how you do it, being spider-man, i mean. like, how are you not terrified all the time? ❞ you ask him, still facing the city, & you didn't notice how peters graze was on you.

you turn your head a little, noticing how he was staring at you. his cheeks burned a little & he quickly turned his head, facing the city. you smiled, it was cute when he got embarrassed.

um, well, when you're in the suit, you don't really have time to think about how scary it is. all you really focus on is just saving lives, i guess, ❞ he finally spoke up. his voice was a little raspy, probably from all yelling he has to do at the criminals & the tiredness of swinging around the city all afternoon.

hmm, ❞ you hummed in response. you looked up at the stars, watching them twinkle again. you always wondered how they never stop twinkling.

you didn't notice, but peter had looked at you as soon as you turned away & didn't stop. he watched how mesmerized you were by the sky. he loved watching your eyes follow the stars, or how your tongue stuck out a little while you focused your attention on the stars. he mostly stared at your lips, on how kissable they were. he finally pulled away from his eyes from you after a few minutes of a comfortable silence the both of you had.

do you think the stars talk to each other? ❞ you cleared the silence. peter looked at you again, a confused look on his face. you noticed this, & brought your attention back on him.

you know, don't you think it gets lonely up there, so they twinkle as a way of communication? ❞ you ask. peter laughs a little, he loved when you came up with theories.

i'm being serious. imagine being a star, all stranded & alone. & you spot another star, that's just like you, so you start to twinkle to get its attention to try to talk to them, ❞ you tell him.

maybe, you do realize that our sun is a star, & we're just a little planet revolving around it, ❞ peter adds. you nodded your head, telling him you knew that.

yeah, i know. do you think our sun twinkles to stay in touch with the other stars? ❞ you ask him. peter shrugs a little.