She reached for my injured hand. I pulled it back away from her reach.

"Can i have a look please, i'll be careful i promise." She said.

I slowly put out my hand and she gently took hold unwrapping my bandages. I winced. The hole had mostly closed up.

She replaced the bandages and pulled out a pill.

"Take this, it'll help the pain." She said.

I nodded and took the pill swallowing it.

I liked her a lot. She made me feel safe. She was kind.

She patted my head and then left the room.

The next day i was taken out of the room again. As i held onto the man who led me down the hauls i looked at his pocket. He had a remote to. All of the people in white coats had the remote it seemed like. The remote was what caused the shocks.

They're all scared of me?

We stoped at a room.

"Go sit over there kusuo." The man pointed to a chair.

I hesitated.

"It's ok kusuo, today you are just getting your blood drawn."

I felt relief. This was one of the easiest things. And after i didn't have to do anything to physical for a day or two.

I was back in the room after my blood was drawn.

And again my food was brought by that same women.

"Kusuo," She smiled. "How are you feeling today?"

"Why am I here?" I asked.

Her smile went away for a moment and then came back as she put a hand on my head.

"It's because you are a special boy with amazing abilities."

"If they're so amazing then why is everyone so scared of me?"

"Kusuo... nobody is scared of you. We all love you."

"Then why does everyone have those remotes."

She paused for a minute frantically, her smiling going away.

She stuttered. "Well- w-well-"

"Do you have one of those to?" I asked.

"What? Of course i don't, I love you kusuo. And i would never-"

Her white coat flapped from a sudden force. A remote flew out of her coat pocket and made a clack on the floor before sliding.

Her face went pale.

I knew it.

"Kusuo... i- it's not what it looks like!" She cried.

The food she had brought it flew across the room. She yelp putting her hands in front of her.

"You are scared..."

"No. No i'm not-" She trembled.

I walked closer to her. She stepped back and tripped over her own foot. A pathetic move. She scrambled backwards and her hand touched something behind her. It was her remote. She aimed it at me and reached to press the button. The remote flew from her hand to the other side of the room.

"Kusuo! Kusuo, please. I- I..."

She was trembling.

I loved her. She was kind.

...

Or that's what i thought...

The buzz of a waky talky went off. "Uhh, we have a problem..."

"What is it?"

"It's Yuki...

She's dead..."

The man looked threw the one sided window. From his side he could see everything. There wasn't a single trace of Yuki. The white room had now become 89% red with a small 7 year old pink haired boy standing there blankly and blood covering him from head to toe.

The other man that he had contacted over the waky talky ran up behind him. He gaged at the sight of the room. "Oh god..."

Saiki made eye contact with the men on the other side of the window blankly. Though he was not able to see them from his side, he knew that there were people there watching what he'd done.

The first man shook. "Shock him! SHOCK HIM!" He said in a panic.

The second man pulled out his remote and turned up the level of shock to the max and slammed his finger on the bottom as hard as he could frantically.

Saiki felt an agonizing pain shoot threw out his whole body. It was nothing he's ever felt before. He fell to the floor. He shook and weakly grabbed at his neck. The device around his neck began to smock and his skin began to burn. His legs kicked and tears streamed down his face. He screamed. He screamed tell it felt his vocal cords would split.

It went on and on until saiki's vision began to blur and then went black.