P | i will. can i post it?

A | of course.

he smiles. you pull up at an iHop and walk inside. you get seated and a girl comes over to your table.

girl | excuse me.

A | hey! can i help you?

girl | hi, i'm a really big fan of yours. do you mind if i get a photo.

she says to payton. he looks over at you. you glance down at your hands.

P | uh, yeah.

he stands up and they get a photo.

girl | thank you! i'm kelsey by the way.

you don't recognize her from school or anything. she starts a conversation with payton. you try not to look at them. you twiddle your thumbs.

girl | we couldn't make a tik tok real quick could we?

P | i'm actually at breakfast with a friend of mine right now.

you look up and smile a bit. you're a little nervous.

girl | but- i'm leaving right now and i want a tik tok.

she whines. you look back down. you get second hand embarrassment.

P | it's rude to leave someone you're out with.

girl | you guys are dating? ohhh, this is the girl on your story. that you won't tag.

you get really nervous.

P | yeah.

girl | well, she spends plenty of time with you she can wait. i'm a fan anyways, you have to.

you decided to stop sitting around and stand up for yourself and payton.

A | you are being very rude right now. i'm sorry i didn't want to say anything but payton took a photo with you and when you asked him to make a tik tok he kindly declined and said he was at breakfast. you should accept that and there shouldn't be an argument. also, payton doesn't have to do anything. so i would suggest that you apologize and go on with your day.

she gives you a dirty look and scoffs.

girl | well i'm his fan and he should do anything for me. see, payton kiss me.

P | no?

girl | well, you can't do that!!

she whines again.

P | were going to get back to our breakfast, thank you.

she glared at you again as she gives payton a hug. he hugs back and sits down as she walks out. you look up at payton like "what the fuck"

P | i'm so sorry. fans are not usually like that.

A | noo it's okay. i'm just... surprised anyone would act like she did...in any situation.

he laughs.

P | you'd be surprised.

you both laugh as a waiter comes over for your orders. when he leaves you can't stop thinking about things the girl just said.

P | hey? are you okay?

you look up at him.

P | what's wrong?

A | nothing?

he stands up and sits next to you, instead of across the table, and grabs your hand laying a kiss on it.

P | don't worry about what that girl said.

A | no, it's fine.

P | audrey.

A | it's okay payton.

P | are you sure.

A | 100%

the waiter gives you your food and you enjoy breakfast with payton. you have a really funny time. it's one of the first things you've gotten to do together... by yourselves. payton makes you so happy. just sitting in the booth at iHop laughing so hard you cry. his smile. his laugh. his hair. his teeth. just everything about him makes your heart melt.

A | how did i get so lucky.

he smiles.

P | you got lucky? i got lucky. you're WAY out of my league.

A | is that so?

P | mhm.

A | you're famous. and i'm just some girl living on cocoa beach...

P | and that means?

you rolls your eyes and laugh at him.

I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW!!! i need to get to bed since i can't sleep until 4pm. anyways, i hope you enjoyed the chapter:P

Word Count: 885